Feel ashamed that I get so frustrated with her...

Julia

Reaction score
I am just over 6 months pregnant with my second baby. My little girl is two and full of the joys of life but I just feel at the moment that I am constantly irritated by her! She is energetic and into everything (not naughty in any way, bless her). She does not stop talking and repeats herself over and over!! I do not have 2 minutes to myself and even though DH helps out alot, it is me she wants all the time. Of course I try not to show how irritated I get with her (I never shout at her or roll my eyes at her in any way). I literally do not sit down or stop for 2 minutes.....until she has gone to bed at 7.30pm. I am really sad that I feel this way because it is not fair on her...

Is this normal or am I a horrible mother? I really try but I am finding it difficult.

Julia
xxxx

Perfectly normal, :hug:
My boys have been doing my head in all week, they have done nothing wrong just irritating me by being happy?????????????????????

Think its because im feeling a bit sorry for myself, all hot and uncomfortable and tired.

Im a very good actress tho and always have a great smile for them

i feel like that sometimes with my 2 yr old..i'm not pregnant so can't imagine how
hard it must be when you are knackered and feeling sick with hormones flying round! i think its perfectly normal
to feel like that- Hayden repeats things over and over too and i can't help feeling like i wish he would stop repeating himself and running round the room in a circle..or saying "mumma, mumma, mumma" over and over..even though he is just being a 2 yr old it can get frustrating at the best of times. Bless them!

Thanks so much for your replies...I feel much better now that I know other mums get frustrated. I just feel like a grumpy ogre at the moment (even though I try not to show it). My DH is nearly driving me mad also - I think I will put it down to pregnancy hormones and NOT BEING ABLE TO HAVE A BOTTLE OF WINE TO WIND DOWN!!!!!

Thanks girls!

Julia xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back