Feel a bit silly really..

poosmum

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I don't really know why i am posting. I am having pregnancy symptoms (sore/tingling boobs), darkened nipples, boobs have grown (slightly), cramping, feel sick, headachey AND i am exhausted...BUT....i CANNOT possibly be pregnant.

I had unprotected sex twice during my period and i know there is a teeny teeny chance that you can get pregnant, but at 34 years old those chances are minimal... so what is going on with me??

My periods aren't due for another 10 days...we had the unprotected sex on Christmas/Boxing day...

Just confused.

PoosMum x

(BTW - I have an 11 year old son)

Have you tested? That's the only way to know!

I reckon its too soon. Still 10 days until my periods are due.

Saying all that above, I got pregnant with my son without even having periods. I was suffering with anorexia and hadn't had a period in 6 - 9 months, so goodness knows how that happened!

Thanks for your reply.

i would say take a test then if it says no wait three days and test again and so on . .

It's my boobs that are tingling so much, like the feeling when you are needing to breast feed URGENTLY...just before the milk starts flooding out...lol. And the cramping....i dunno. At 34 i should know better!!!

lol :test: then you will know if its a :bfp: if not then just wait and see, but your signs do seem positive!! but as you said on your period its unlikly and even tho your period isnt due till 10 days if you consieved during your period that means you ovulated earlier so i would imagine the hormones would be higher than if you ovulated at a normal time - just a thought x

I'm scared to test...lol. I am past what should have been my ovualtion dates...and i am still getting cramping.

All i am going on is how i felt with my first pregnancy. I had a lot of cramping, so much so, i thought i was FINALLY getting my period...never came though... :eh:

well you will have to know sooner or later just best to bite that bullet lady - only one way to find out :)

If you're having symptoms and did somehow ovulate around the time that you had unprotected sex it might not be too early to test even if your period isn't due yet :)

And welcome to the forum :wave:

^^^ yep thats what i think . . . have you tested yet :good:

Nope. I will go to Boots later and pick up a test.... I'm concerned that if it says negative, then what the flipping heck is going on???

if it says negative just test again in a few more days coz you never know but if your period comes then you are prob just having one of them months i get them sometimes lol x

My boobies....i can't stand it :( My tempreature is ALWAYS ALWAYS 36.9 - just took it and its 37.5....hmmmmm

Last edited:
you tested yet??? lol come on im gettin impatient here :rotfl:

o well wait three days and try again hun all you can do xx

Many thanks.
Perhaps i have just put on weight. That would explain the funny pains in my boobs!! :)

Hello and welcome to PF,
Hope you get a positive test soon if thats what you want :poas:
All the best x

I'm 37 and in recent years my symptoms from month to month are so very different to they were years ago. I now have cramping and sore boobs from before ovulation until I get my period :eh: I have no idea why but I've put it down to my age :wall2:

10 days till your af is due is way too early for testing, wait another week and retest. Although if symptoms persist it would do no harm to mention it to a dr in case its a gynae problem.

Best of luck :)

I guess i was just panicking. Mainly because i have very small boobs and when they grow and feel like they have, i worried!

I normally get a bit grumpy 2 days before my period and i 'sometimes' get ovulation pains...but nothing like i've had this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back