Feel a bit silly really..

welcome to PF :wave: might be worth waiting a week and testing again, if not, perhaps i trip to your gp, explain how your feeling, lots of luck xx

I'm only 26 but since I came off the pill about 8 months or so ago my monthly cycle has been regular but completely different. When i'm ovulating I get bad bad cramps, and my boobs get sore and sometimes enlarged, and I even sometimes get sick! Very confusing, all this usually lasts 2 weeks until I start my period and then once I start I get a mass of relief, my boobs deflate and instead I get savage period pains that go right down my legs. Great stuff! The doctor said it's normal and that as you get older and have had a bigger gap from having children or coming off of the pill the worse it gets!

Also if you suffered from anorexia before that would have messed up your cycle so it's more than likely that!

I spend every month thinking I'm pregnant even when it's not possible... I hope you get a BFP though if that's what you're hoping for :)
x

It was a week before my period was due that i tested and it said pregnant by one of them clear blue tests only by 2/3 weeks at that time so i would wait for a few more days before testing. Good luck and all the best and welcome to the forum :wave: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back