Need a bit of advice...........

bexxie

Reaction score
Hi

This is going to sound odd but here goes........my last period was 15th May and i have been BD practically every-day to maximise my chances as I have no idea when I ovulate or if I even did this month. The thing i am questioning is,is it possible to have sore boobs for a week (like I have had) nipples are bigger and sore and I am not due the dreaded AF til 15th-16th this month. I am confused coz my boobs don't get sore ever until 2 days before. I have tested with the tests from the internet 10 something hormone and they were all neg last one I did Saturday....I feel different like tired etc but put that down to the weather.

You would think I would know having a child a;ready but I dont remember anything from last time only that i didn't get a + until 6 weeks preg...
cheers for looking B

Some of the clearblue pregnancy test you can take 4 days before your period is due. Thats how I found out I was pregnant (im 'slightly' inpatient) With my first child my boobs were hurting all the time from the word go, but with this pregnancy they dont really seem to be sore or itchy at all. I guess every pregnancy is different. Its going to have to be a case of wait and see so it seems.

Fingers crossed for you hun :D

i seemed to get really sore boobs when i first got pregnant and they got progressivly worse as time has gone on:) hope you get ur BFP!!! :pray: :pray:

time will tell huney hold in there you will find out soon, sounds promising though hope you get your BFP !!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx good luck xxxxxxx

y not try first response they are really good but most super market brands are really good too:) gud luk xx

The sore boobs were the give away when I got my BFP. I tested 4 days before AF was due. Good luck :D

I would recomend the likes of Asda's own brand - I used the clearblue and first responce and got nothing - tried Asda's as it was cheaper and got a positive! Good luck tho!

S, xx

The Internet cheapies I find to pick up but not too quickly! An not quick enough since they are suppose to pick up as low as 10/15. Last month I had BFP on Clearblue before those strips & it's the same this month.

Don't know how I pick up my pregnancy so quick but I do :think: Go with a Clearblue. Own brand tests are good like SarahH said if no Asda I also used the Tesco ones last month & OH & me recommend them also.

Good luck :pray:

ooh wobbles you made me think there hun ive got cheapies off the net which measure 10 am wondering if they would pick it up now or not think feels weird being a week late ive never been this late before and not been pg i might go asda in a bit and get a 2 pack of asdas own to double check
:think: :think: :think: :think: :think:
xxxxxxxx

I started picking up a second line on the cheapies in the end, each day it was pretty faint - If I blinked I missed it :lol:

I found it really odd Clearblue were picking it up before them - Last couple of days of using them they got darker then the day I got | | on the first response was the day I got a big fat line on the cheapies! I did wander about them then & more so now as I bought some 3 second dip ones, I'm sure it's there but I can't be sure but I've done 2 Clearblues so I'm sticking with those from now on!

Sometimes it's worth buying some tests in if you know you will use them at some point than rushing to Asda etc & paying 6/7 for their own brand when you can pick them up for same price on eBay only Clearblue.

I got 3 clearblue digitals for 8 quid & 3 normal clearblues for 5 quid!

Did you go Rach? x

yes i went wobbles hun not long got back as me and luke wandered round and got fathers day cards and pressies for my o/h then took luke to mcdonalds for his tea then run in asda and got a pack of 2 lol and even better they have rolled back the price a pack of 2 is just under a fiver now :clap: :clap: :clap: well done asda :dance: :dance: :dance:
will wait till morning to do the test but think it will be negative dont feel pg at all just extremely tired and still getting af symptoms bloated belly cramps :evil:
cross your fingers for me hoping to be joining you soon xxxxxxxx

Good price - I can't remember what Tesco charge.

Good luck :pray: I'm not so hopeful to be honest & unless they will treat me I don't think I have much of a chance of this pregnancy surviving.

Good luck for you tomorrow :pray: :pray: & if not tomorrow soon soon soon :pray: x

Bexxie did you buy a different brand or seeing if AF arrives? :D

thanks zoe and wobbles :D im not holding out much hope but we will see :pray:
wobbles surely they have to treat you :shock: i dont see why they cant treat you just in case you get on that phone 2moro and play holy hell if they say they not gonna treat you :evil: xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back