Feeding Routine?

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Any tips to tweak her routine? Also not sure where I will fit lunchtimes in.. When did you introduce lunchtime? (She will be 5 months on the 18th)

8am - 7 oz Bottle
11am - Baby Cereal with Fruit whizzed through it
1pm - 6 oz Bottle
4:30-5pm - 3 ice cube size veggie mush and a yogurt (Trying to add another veg instead of the yogurt cause she is still hungry after it)
7:30pm - 6oz Bottle

I didn't introduce lunch until nearer 6 months. Have you though about giving her 4 bottles? Something like this

8am bottle
10 am breakfast
12pm bottle (small)
1:30pm lunch (light lunch)
3pm bottle (small)
5pm dinner
7:30pm bottle

If shes still hungry after dinner it could be because she wants more milk. Id offer her milk for hunger instead of food at the moment (obvisously still giver her the dinner though, but after the solid food).

This is only a suggestion, easily tweeked. But by moving the lunch time bottle and splitting it, she gets more milk and you can fit lunch in maybe.

Maybe give her breakfast earlier about 9ish then lunch about 1ish, dinner at the time your already doing? x x

And maybe give her lunch time bottle abit earlier like 12ish?

Thanks girls, Its hard with her cause she wants 3 hour gap between meals, she dont really get hungry before then!, so i have to space it out to that >.<

So if i gave her cereal at 9, id have to wake her up with a bottle at 6 instead >.<

Last edited:
I didn't introduce lunch until nearer 6 months. Have you though about giving her 4 bottles? Something like this

8am bottle
10 am breakfast
12pm bottle (small)
1:30pm lunch (light lunch)
3pm bottle (small)
5pm dinner
7:30pm bottle

If shes still hungry after dinner it could be because she wants more milk. Id offer her milk for hunger instead of food at the moment (obvisously still giver her the dinner though, but after the solid food).

This is only a suggestion, easily tweeked. But by moving the lunch time bottle and splitting it, she gets more milk and you can fit lunch in maybe.

So split the 6oz bottle at 1pm to 3oz at 12/3? That could work.. would mean a lil bottle before her nap (normally 2:30-5 but could work with that :p)

Ollie fell into the following routine:

6.30am 7oz milk
8am Cereal made with milk or water
10.30 6-7oz milk
12pm 3 cubes fruit/veg
2.30pm 6-7oz milk
4.30pm 3/4 cubes fruit/veg
7pm 6-7oz milk

Going to baby clinic Tuesday afternoon to see how his weight is doing as unsure whether he is having too much milk but he is just drinking what he needs to drink inbetween meals so not sure if to increase the cubes instead....confusing stuff :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back