weaning routine

ella

Reaction score
Hi ladies - I havent been about for a while - I have no internet access at the minute. I wanted to ask a little question about weaning.

Darragh is in his second week of weaning and doing really well - what I was wondering is do you separate the bottle feeding and spoon feeding. At the minute this is what we are at

9.00 - 6 or 7 oz bottle
12.30 - pureed fruit and 6 oz bottle
16.30 - pureed veg and he usually takes about 5 0z here
19.00 - 5 oz bottle
21.45 - 6 oz bottle and bed - :roll: I know my wee man likes to stay up late

I was planning to introduce breakfast next week with his morning bottle which would mean he would be on three bottles with meals during the day and 1-2 evening/night-time bottles. God typing this has made me really confused I was kinda just going with the flow I have no one else to ask - thanks for your help

Hi,

this is Antonio's 4th week of weaning (different flavours of creamy porridge)and ive just started introducing other foods.

This is our routine:-

8am - 8oz milk followed by creamy porridge (clears out the whole bowl)

11.30am - 6oz milk followed by a veg puree

3.30pm - 8oz bottle of milk

6.30pm - 8oz milk followed by a veg puree & some fruit - he then goes to bed around 7.30/8pm)

10.30/11pm - 8oz bottle of milk - he then sleeps through untill 8am the next morning.

Hes having 3 meals a day now but I will keep it like this untill he is 6mths old and then introduce finger foods e.t.c

Txx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back