Feeding question...

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Anyone else notice their little ones losing their appetite a bit around 15 weeks..

don't get me wrong, I'm not concerned with the amount she has during 24 hours...she has had 31 oz today. But she just seems to have started fussing more and only taking 6/7 oz per feed as opposed to draining 8oz bottles like last week.

I think she was going through a growth spurt last week cos now things dont fit that did fit last week! lol....so maybe she has just dropped back to taking 'normal' levels...what do you think?

also she only took 3oz after her bath and she normally does have a bit more....she was just crying...possibly just shattered and again just not as hungry...

xxx

Last edited:
My friends and I noticed that at this age they got very aware and didnt want to sit and be fed and got very fussy about feeding!! If harrison does this I feed him facing out so he can see or I let him do something else untill he realises how hungry he is!!
xxx

Could she b teething hun? Sometimes they don't feed as well coz the sucking hurts their gums. It would also make sense about them becoming more distractable at that age too as Mrs N says ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back