I've just had to

Elfs Mummy

Reaction score
Dream feed my almost 15 month old ! She won't drink anything so in desperation I've dream fed her. Today she took 2 oz of water and as she was in hospital last week due to dehydration I'm not taking chances.
Any suggestions for getting her to drink more. She has different beakers/bottles even cups. She won't drink juice I'm just so worried I don't want her being ill again :(

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

ice lollies??

dream feeding sounds like a good idea to me tbh! xxx

She won't have them :( she ate one whilst ill but it seems that anything she would have drunk/eaten when ill she now won't take. Think the dream feeding may be back and here to stay

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Does it make a difference if it's warm or cold? X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:( I use a medicine syringe for Charlie and shoot water in the side of his cheek (can get then with bottles of neurofen) not sure if your Lo is too old and would just spit it out....would she not prefer through a straw? X

what about milk shake or tea or something she doesnt usully drink? xx

Isla loves tea! I let her have tiny sips of the dregs just because she likes to hold the cup like a big girl :)

Do whatever you can to get fluid in her, would she drink fruit shoot? Or with a straw for the novelty factor? X

Is she eating ok? Is there any way you can mix milk or water in with her meals to try to get some extra hydration in her?

Know its not a drink but water melon is good. Will she drink if she thinks its yours?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Slush puppy ? Crushed ice lolly basically.

Soup
Jelly is a great one
Warm drinks
Xx

What juice have you tried? When I can't get tegan to drink I give her apple juice and she'll drink it. Hope she drinks more soon xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back