fed up :(

HannahD

Reaction score
Ok, i'm getting thoroughly narked now. Me and my husband have been trying for 1 1/2yrs to get pregnant and still nothing. We've been having unprotected sex for over 7 years and not once have I ever got pregnant.
I'm ovulating, I've started doing those OVK every month, my husband did the home fertility test and he was fine.
I'm so fed up, i'd got all excited because my period was really late and then it started this morning.
I just want to cry.
I suppose it's karma for saying for so many years I didn't want children, then my biological clock starts ticking at 33!

any suggestions?

HannahD said:
I suppose it's karma for saying for so many years I didn't want children, then my biological clock starts ticking at 33!

awww hun sorry your feeling down this morning. i know what you mean about karma.. i think that too! i tried so much to prevent having a baby for so many years and now im trying im worried things wont happen and the body clock is ticking!

i havnt been trying for very long so ive got usuful advise sorry!

xx

I would say its definitely time to go and see the doctor if you have been trying for so long!!

Im sure it will happen soon...... :hug:

Awww I know how you feel, it's awful. Go to the doc hun. A simple blood test will show if you ov or not. Then go from there. Theres loads of drugs out there to help all different fertility problems if you have one, it might just be one of those things, but you must start with the docs :hug: :hug:

I'm using those Ovulation Kits ~ doensn't that let me know i'm ovulating then? I thought they did as they came up positive 2 days in row.

Think it is time for a trip to the Dr's. It's just so frustrating. You make your mind up to start a family and then it doesn't happen! I need to be more patient and probably stop trying so hard but it's difficult when it's in your mind.

*sighs*

thanks for your advice ladies :)

Like others have said hun, maybe take a trip to docs and make sure everything is ok :hug:

as others have said go dr's, im in a similar situation ive only been trying for about 9 months but we've been having unprotected sex for 6 1/2 years and ive never fallen but i went to the dr's a few years ago and he said i have PCOS, but i should still be able to conceive naturally just takes a little longer.

good luck hopefully your just not catching it at the right time and everythings fine. :)

I've booked myself an appointment with my GP so we'll see where we go from there.
My husband thinks we just need to make more of a concerted effort...so to speak :wink:

This month i'm going to start tracking my BBT as well as checking with the OVK. I'm just hoping I need to give mother nature a bit of a helping hand. I had no idea until a couple of months ago that there are only 2 days in your cycle where you're fertile or that checking your cervical mucus (bleurgh) shows when you're ovulating!!! Hmmm...maybe I also need to get more in touch with my body too! lol

Thank you for your support :hug:

Good luck hun, hope your doctor can give you some answers that lead you on your way to your BFP :hug: :hug:

It can be so frustrating can't it? I've been off the pill for 14 mnths and nothing, so i can def share in your feelings. I would def go to the dr. I've started reading up and there seem to be some good fertility drugs available.

Lots of people here know how frustrating it can be, me included :lol: This month, unless I ov early my hubby is going to be in America at the crucial time... what use is that?!!

hi
in same boat as you, have done the OPKs and the Clearblue fertility monitor and charting. had all tests etc and then IUI/IVF

have you been to GP yet?

Thank you for all your replies.

It is incredibly frustrating but I'm keeping optimistic. Got a GP appointment for the 19th Nov so i'll have a long chat with her and see where I go from there.

I don't know if i'd want to go down the road of fertility treatment but i'll keep an open mind as I never know how i'll feel.

I'm charting by BBT every day and i'll start the OVkit on day 10. My periods are rather erratic so hopefully this will help me find out what's going on when.

I bought a book on fertility and conception and it's been such an interesting read. My ignorance of my own body was quite scary tho!! Hopefully, i'll rectify that soon :lol:

Thank you for your support :hug:

All the best for your doctors appointment - keep your chin up xxx

Good Luck with the doctor's appointment.
Thinking of you and sending buckets of babydust :hug:

Good luck at the docs hannah, i know its frustrating but its better to have answers and hopefully the doc can give you some tips as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back