Fed Up!

Emmalt

Reaction score
We have been trying for 11 months now and no luck. My periods started again yesterday and I am now fed up of trying.

We have started investigating why but I feel so down about it at the minute (PMT doesn't help). I'm not getting any younger.

Sorry hun, hope you feel better soon.

its horrible when they start investigating cos it makes you worry even more, I know how you feel.

:hug:

Hey hon, don't worry. You'll be fine, especially now they are looking into what could be delaying things. There are often very simple solutions. Fingers crossed this will get you on track.

B :hug: :hug:

I really hope you feel better soon, it's not nice feeling fed up :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: Sorry to hear your down. This'll be my 11th cycle too. I'm almost wish it was my 12th as I could finally go to the docs and start getting checked out.

A lot of people seem to conceive as soon as they are being investigated. I guess it's something to do with it being taken out of your hands. Hope you feel a bit more positive soon.

I'm sorry its getting you so down. :hug:
Try to think of the investigations as a positive step forwards, you will soon know if there is a problem, and will have a solution suggested to you by the proffessionals, that has to be a good thing. And of course there may be no problem at all, which is a good thing too of course, though probably frustrating, but at least you will know.

Wea re all here for you to vent at if you need to, we all do it, feel free to do the same, it really does help, and you'll get tone of these :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back