Fed Up :(

wannabe.pg

Reaction score
Hi all,

Sorry, I just need a moan as i'm fed up! I'm 7 days into my 2WW and have absolutely no symptoms at all, not even the occasional twinge so I guess i'm going to get a BFN in 7 days :( OH is working longer hours this week and is stressed which dont help and his mother is really pissing me off (typical mother in law stuff, makes me feel i'm not good enough to the point she buys his rolls for lunch to make sure he's eating!!!!!) all in all i'm just fed up with the whole bloody thing at the moment.

Sorry everyone, moan over x

Good luck to everyone still hoping for a BFP this month xxx

So sorry that you are having a bad time hun,

Having no symptoms myself this month but that doesnt mean anything at all your are still in with a chance its neva ova till the witch is in!! My friend told me last night how she missed her af but didnt really feel anything and kept testing but got bfn till in the end at 6wks she got a bfp and it was all fine frm then on she has a lovely little 2yr old girl now.

Good luck fx for you.

Michelle. x

dont count urself out yet some ppl dont get any symptoms at all remember its not over till that horrible biatch gets ya, im 7 dpo aswel getting some weired crampy crap pains today keep thinking its af not had one in a while with mc forgpt what it feels like lol time will tell hey chin up xxxx

Hi all,

Sorry, I just need a moan as i'm fed up! I'm 7 days into my 2WW and have absolutely no symptoms at all, not even the occasional twinge so I guess i'm going to get a BFN in 7 days :( OH is working longer hours this week and is stressed which dont help and his mother is really pissing me off (typical mother in law stuff, makes me feel i'm not good enough to the point she buys his rolls for lunch to make sure he's eating!!!!!) all in all i'm just fed up with the whole bloody thing at the moment.

Sorry everyone, moan over x

Good luck to everyone still hoping for a BFP this month xxx

Some people go the whole 9 month with no weight gain and no symtoms so don't worry, if it's not this month it'l happen eventually and then that will make up for the crap getting you down!

Thanks everyone, i'm feeling a bit better in myself today, still seething about Mother In Law but that will pass, still not feeling very hopeful about getting a BFP as i'm starting to get AF feelings in tummy which would be about right for me if i'm due in a week. I will wait until I am late until I completely throw in the towel as you never know, but just wanted to say thanks for your messages

I had no symptoms and my sister didn't even know she was pregnant til she was over 5 months lol. Maybe not having symptoms this month is a good sign?

I'm so sorry hun, I wish the best for you dear and I really do hope you do have a BFP. I know I only tested after I was pregnant with my daughter because I was late by two weeks, there was no other reason, I expected AF to come too and never expected to actually be pregnant. In fact, I only took the test to get the thought out of my head and then, surprise! I hope you have the same luck dear! Stay strong! :hugs:

Keeping fingers crossed for you, it's not over til it's over. (But I know the waiting is a nightmare!) x

Keeping fingers crossed for you :)

You never know it might be a pleasant surprise :)

Thanks everyone, I thought AF was coming as I got tummy ache etc, but it's gone now but I got no other symptoms, no sore boobs, no IB although I am really tired still but think thats just me. So now I dont feel like i'm getting AF but I don't FEEL pregnant either but as you sau, it's no over till AF get here or I get that surprise BFP, was going to test on 10th as i'm due on that day but i might wait another couple of days as I only have the cheap tests that are 20mIU so might not be too sensitive on 10th, what do you think?

Like everyone has said, it's not over until AF arrives, you're still in with a shout until then. I had period pains for a week, fully expecting my period to arrive at any moment. Did a pregnancy test because I thought when I seen the BFN I'd snap my brain out of it, AF would arrive & I could concentrate on my next attempt. I got a BFP so hang in there chicken, you just never know. xxxx

Echoing what everyone else said, I didn't get symptoms until I was 5 weeks pregnant. I didn't get a BFP on a digi until 7 weeks! Our bodies do like to trick us sometimes. Good luck xx

Thanks everyone, I thought AF was coming as I got tummy ache etc, but it's gone now but I got no other symptoms, no sore boobs, no IB although I am really tired still but think thats just me. So now I dont feel like i'm getting AF but I don't FEEL pregnant either but as you sau, it's no over till AF get here or I get that surprise BFP, was going to test on 10th as i'm due on that day but i might wait another couple of days as I only have the cheap tests that are 20mIU so might not be too sensitive on 10th, what do you think?

this is exactly what i have been experiencing i had nausea tho aswel did a 15 mlu test today got a bfn i was gutted im 11dpo, a 20mlu test should pick up a pregnancy on af dd unless u implanted realy late,im just waiting for my af now between thursday and saturday xx

thanks everyone, still no af yet and no symptoms although I do feel REALLY bloated right now but thats probably coz I ate lots of rubbish yesterday, just felt like continually eating!! Sure AF will arrive soon but too scared to test incase it's a BFP, that would scare the life out of me although its what I want!!! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!! hehe!!

thanks everyone, still no af yet and no symptoms although I do feel REALLY bloated right now but thats probably coz I ate lots of rubbish yesterday, just felt like continually eating!! Sure AF will arrive soon but too scared to test incase it's a BFP, that would scare the life out of me although its what I want!!! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!! hehe!!

After 10 years the minute I got my bfp I burst into tears and I reckon that was more fright than happiness lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back