Fed up

buggy1

Reaction score
Ok, so I only have 39 days til my due date, I know that isn't really long but somehow it still feels like a lifetime away!
I'm just getting fed up now, not sleeping very well and getting impatient.
Starting to worry a bit about the birth, not the actual labour but just about the baby and hoping she comes out healthy and there are no complications. I will just feel reassured by actually seeing her and seeing she is ok.
My friend had her baby at the weekend so I think I'm jealous about that to be honest, I want mine. Although obviously I don't want to have her too early, she needs to be fully cooked but it just feels such a long wait and I'm so fed up :|
Plus I feel sick, and huge and can't get comfortable
Sorry for the moan!

Aww Hun I know how u feel I've still got 52 days till my due date and I already feel like this! Only got 10 days left at work can't wait to finish up! We are all entitled to a wee moan now and again its very tiring growing a human! :) x

Awh I feel the very same :( I've 25 days left , two of my friends had there babies last week and now iv got it in my head that my baby will be late , I can't actually imagine me going into labour naturally for some reason I've convinced myself ill be pregnant forever Lol
It's all a long waiting game :(

Aw try not to wind yourself up too much. Once the nesting thing kicks in you'll be more than occupied, just keep yourself busy til then and try to distract yourself. It'll soon fly by then you'll get into the week or so before and be fed up again, but you'll have too much to do and keeping up with sleep to worry too much!!
I've got 5 days left and I've got back to that point...bored stupid, bloomin uncomfortable, sick as a dog and in agony. Desperately want to do something, anything to keep busy but can't face moving!! Lol I can't lie, it don't get any easier or better, but try n make the most of everything while you can!!

i feel like this also, getting sooo uncomfortable, walking. Sleeping etc. Plus im borrreddd and find my self going baby shopping everyday lol and we have everything!! Got my baby shower Sunday so looking forward to that xx

Thanks everyone. I think I'm just worrying about her being late. Having a sulky day!

Aw, have a hug x

I don't think the time of year helps either. I'm definitely struggling with the heat even though it's not hot! last baby was due Feb and worked in a freezing cold air conditioned office and don't remember any of this sweating and feeling so hot all the time.

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

Hugs I feel the same so uncomfy. Hubby is fast asleep I'm here next to him just feeling sick n uncomfy blergh. Tried eating pom bear crisps they help sickness but only for about ten mins :( x

:-( sucks doesn't it!
Have you finished work yet? My hubby always said "plan for the worst & hope for the best" so I've got it in my head ill be two weeks over, therefore anything else is a bonus!
Hope your feeling slightly less fed up today hun

Xx

I feel slightly better, hubby was making extra effort to be nice to me last night and helped me with dinner and did most of the washing up. He also made a point of complimenting me which was nice but then I cried because he was being nice! haha can't win!

I think I will continue to feel a bit better each day as I'll be another day closer. Just want my baby so bad! i have a check up and an antenatal class this week so I'm looking forward to those.

Still haven't finished work yet, working from home so it will be a last minute thing x

I'm the opposite to be honest. Obviously I cant wait for baby to arrive to meet her and have cuddles etc and can't wait to be able to get comfy in bed and the aches n pains to disappear but I will so miss being pregnant and feeling her squirm about inside me. This is most likely my last pregnancy so I'm really trying to savour every moment and make the most of it. Having said that tho I only started my maternity leave this week, so give it another few days n I'll probably be bored, impatient and tearing my hair out ha ha :)

Just remember tho time really does fly so all our babies will be here before we know it xxx

I know, I'm sure I will miss be pregnant too! No pleasing some people ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back