Fed up with ppl

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Letting me down! Loads of ppl say they will come visit me as I get down being in the house on my own all the time and then they cancel at the last minute.... Latest culprit my sister was supposed to be coming over for tea but she says she is too tired! :-( I got special stuff in and now can't even be bothered to cook it! I even got desert! Feel stupid getting upset but it just annoys me!

Oh how rude! I would come round but think it would be a bit of a trek! Lol!

Lol yeh bit far even for chocolate fudge cake and ice cream

it is mean when people do that. a few weeks back we had planned to go to OH's friends for dinner. i had woke up at 5am that morning and felt awful all day but i still went that night even though they live an hours drive away coz i couldn't let them down, i knew they would have bought dinner and dessert etc! very naughty sister you have! xxx

id come visit if it wasnt so far. wouldnt even want any cake :)

lol choc fudge cake has never agreed with me, safer not to eat it

now that i'll have, see ya in a few hours lol
well i might get lost too so maybe by tomorrow...

I LOVE chocolate cake at the moment!
I feel like the opposite, I don't think I have had one invitation out with my friends since becoming pregnant, it's always me initiating it! E-mailed them this morning about my birthday.... nothing back yet :|
I go to Bristol with my OH sometimes when he's working up there, next time i'll defo give you a shout!

Wish I was round the corner sounds like uv made a real effort! Don't blame u for getting upset with ur friends cancelling Hun it is annoying wen ppl do that! How rude! More cake for u and Orlando! X

Sit down witha spoon and eat every last piece of those cakes u bought ;-)

ppl only come and see me when they want something, before i was pg and now so its no different, if i want to see anyone i always have to go to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back