Fed up of worry!

Emilyandbump

Reaction score
Hiya, i havent been on much, my internet has been offline for a couple of weeks, and my phone wouldnt let me post!

Is anyone else, stupidly overly worrying all the time? I've got 3 children, and never worried this much in the first tri!
I was fine till i had that bleed weeks ago, and although ive had two scans since, all was fine, but i keep thinking that something is wrong etc..arghh! :wall2:

Sooo i've booked in for a private reassurance scan on friday...is that abit over worrying of me?? I know once im past 12 weeks i will feel so much better..i just have horrible images of going the my 12 week scan and it being bad news..xx

Hun its normal and just shows how much this baby is loved! I had a mc in march and am only 4 weeks now so I am so worried! Already been hospital with a scare. But just tryand stay calm its best for the baby. Everything looks good for you so ill keep everything crossed xx

I am exactly the same was starting to think that I was losing my marbles. lol. I am paranoid something has or will go wrong. Its awful.

I'm the same. The worrying is awful. I want to be positive but at the same time I don't want to get too excited incase it goes bad again because then I'll be even more upset.

:(

Hun the way I see it is I am going to do everything I have to to keep as stress free as possible and if that means extra scans then so be it. If that helps then do it I say, the less stress the better for both of you xxxxxxxxxx

I feel the same too!!
Wasnt this worried at all before.
In a way I dont think this forum helps- even though I love it and I love the support , when I hear bad news my heart just sinks -
I really feel it for all those who have suffered and it just makes me worry more and realise how precious and lucky I am to have a healthy little boy.
And it this pregnancy and birth all goes well i will truly feel blessed.
its just coswe want out LO's so much.xxxx
xxxxxxxxx

Can't believe how much worry being pregnant has been!! I've actually gone the other way though and decided against an early scan, as after reading some of the stories on here where people have had inconclusive early scans and had to go back after a week of hell, I decided to wait until 12 weeks when I should hopefully know either way if this baby is sticking around. I worry when I do have symptoms and now I'm worrying on the days I don't - madness!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back