******* February 2015 Mummys to be ********

Yeah ;) 13 weeks! Unless you want to be picky and say 13 weeks, 3 days at 8:20am :p

Bricey was suggesting she could put our gender predictions down so we can see if we're right later!

Ah ok!
My GP is girl then!! I thought you knew for certain! LOL!
I google GP and images came up of men with huge love rods!! Lol!!!! X

lol, I did a similar think with George orwells classic animal farm!

That's me 13 weeks so officially in Tri 2 :)

Will hop back and forth to the other thread until we are all over...it's exciting!!!

im bringing myself over officially at 14 weeks as that is what is says on front page, but being admin for this thread gives me an excuse to pop over :)

Hello ladies I'm putting myself in tri 2 now after my scan today which dated me at 13 weeks.

So happy to see baby today and get out of tri 1.

Due date is now 9th February x

14 weeks today, and it's flying past now. Onwards and upwards and hopefully we'll all start feeling a bit better!

Can't wait till scan 2! 5.5 weeks to go! Anyone else finding out the sex? Fingers crossed toni.c... really hope so!

Can't wait till scan 2! 5.5 weeks to go! Anyone else finding out the sex? Fingers crossed toni.c... really hope so!

We will be finding out as neither of us have any patients and we've got to decided what colour carpet will need to go down in the baby's bedroom! :)

Last edited:
Definitely finding out. I like to be organised :)

Nope we are keeping it a surprise...didn't find out with DD1 either...the excitement nearly killed me lol but I loved that moment when OH said it's a girl :)

I am also too impatient lol, cant wait the last 5 week's let alone 6 months! besides I really hate calling it 'it' ;)

Im staying yellow too :) I did with my son too. I'd like to know but I will eventually. It'll test my patience! :p

My downs test came back today with normal result 1:7000 which is reassuring. X

thats great selina, congrats! mine was 1:3500, do you mind me asking how old you are?

I didn't get a score with mine? The letter just said "low chance"

That's strange? Reassuring though :) Mine came through as 2 letters. One just saying the results were through and the other had the results from the scan, something about the bloods then the score at the bottom :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back