Fear

Heather85

Reaction score
Me and oh have spoke about having another baby. I lost 3 before i had my little girl, at 23 10 and 13 weeks. My dd wasnt planned, so i was kind of thrown into it and didnt have the opportunity to think.

Ive always worried my little girl was my only chance, and im so scared to knowingly put myself in the position where i could lose and hurt again. My relationship wouldnt survive. But i so want ro extend my wee famliy and my dd is desperate to be a big sister (she is 5)

I dont know why im writing this, i think i just need to say rhings out loud and obviously not telling anyone what we are doing.

Hello heather, I myself am in a similar situation, I have decided to TTC and in 2015 I had 3 early losses, under 6 weeks. I underwent tests which reveals I have something called Factor V Leiden hetero, basically I have a slightly higher chance of my blood clotting, relatively common 1 in 50 ladies have this. So I freaked right out said I'm not trying again as the treatment is a blood thinner. Anyway fast forward 3 years and I've got through the fear and my need for a baby outweighs my fear. I myself have an almost 5 year old daughter, she was my first and no issue. I just want to say it may not be now but at some point your need to mother again will overtake your fear, and let's say someone once saidbto me ''to risk is to live those who don't risk don't live they exist" this helped me understand that the things worth it are a gamble/risk but worth that much. Good luck lovie-

Sarah

Last edited:
Me and oh have spoke about having another baby. I lost 3 before i had my little girl, at 23 10 and 13 weeks. My dd wasnt planned, so i was kind of thrown into it and didnt have the opportunity to think.

Ive always worried my little girl was my only chance, and im so scared to knowingly put myself in the position where i could lose and hurt again. My relationship wouldnt survive. But i so want ro extend my wee famliy and my dd is desperate to be a big sister (she is 5)

I dont know why im writing this, i think i just need to say rhings out loud and obviously not telling anyone what we are doing.

Don't allow your fear to let you worry too much. Keep the faith that everything will be on the positive side.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry, 23 weeks is such a late loss :( did they find a reason for your recurrent miscarriages?

If you think your relationship won't survive something like that, I think you need to have a good chat with your husband before you decide to have another baby. You should be supporting one another through something like that, not splitting up.

I don't think you should let fear rule your life. Something may go wrong, yes. But it may not. You've had one baby so you know it can happen again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back