Broody still

Bloom

Reaction score
OMG This is getting stupid now im desperate for another baby and have been since DD was born. Im trying to hold out till DD is one but i dont know if i can hang on another 6 months :wall

Anyone else feel like this its taking over my life :rotfl: Does it pass?

I do :wall:

I am desparately trying to keep my legs crossed... but it gets harder and harder... I REALLY want to wait til DS is 1 atleast really. But another 6months :shock: I wont last 6 weeks at this rate. I need something to take my mind off it.

All I do is lurk in the TTC room!! :oops: Its awful!!

Urghhhh :shhh:

I am! I really want another, OH wants 5, but he won't let me yet. Tbh we're not in the best situation for it but i rreeeaaallllyyy want one!

LisaJ1986 said:
I am! I really want another, OH wants 5, but he won't let me yet. Tbh we're not in the best situation for it but i rreeeaaallllyyy want one!

We are not in the best situation we only have a small two bed house and it doesnt look like we can move for a while yet so it wouldnt be ideal but im sure we would manage.

Sorry it doesnt pass :wink: I was broody from Maddison being born and have been TTC for last 4 months now :hug:

It's weird isn't it? I feel the same but i'm going to try and hold out until Jacob is 3! I've looked after my neice the same time as Jacob (she's 18 months older) and it's very hard work so I keep thinking of that..... i'm not ready yet! :lol:

im not broody no :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

BUT . . .i have this absolutly MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE collection of baby girl clothes up stairs all 0-3 3-6 months - sooooooooooooooooooooooo much brand new. its 3 huge bin bags worth of stuff. (mostly next/pumkin patch/mini mode/baby gap/monsoon) and my OH made me all sort it out the other week. took me 3 days. He wants me to sell it, and id honestly make a fair bit if i did...

BUT I CANT.

i keep putting him off, saying ill sell them tomoz.... BUT i just cant.

there all too cute and beautiful and i feel so so so so so sad when i loook at them...

im a soft bint.
:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :oops: :oops: :oops: :rotfl:

having 2 is definately more hard work!double washing,ironing,cooking,illnesses,snotty noses,diisruption,runny bums,expense did i mention work????? :rotfl:

I am broody as hell at the moment and OH and i will probably try for our second the beginning of next year :D

i was REALLY broody for ages after havin abi but now shes crawlin and into everythin im thinkin no way lol.
i just wanna enjoy her and me and ohw ill have another when she goes to school so we can give her all our attention coz shes definatley an attention seeker mine!
but if u r ready then i say go for it, it can be hard work as im sure ur aware but it wud also be very lovely havin them close! goodluck on whatever u decide! x

me too and have been since Dylan was born :shhh:

OH says we can try again when DS is 18 months. Sensible but :moon: (i have other ideas!)

I was until she was 6 weeks but it went away after we tried to go out for dinner for the first time as a family and she screamed for hours. I thought "one is enough for now".

I'm constantly broody but not having another yet.....

I am... :D
think we're going to start trying again in June... also i'm 33 next month, so i want to get on with it as i'd possibly like more than 2 :dance: :dance:

i would have one now if i could but DH is happy with 2 as we have one of each :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back