fear of miscarriage

HelenJ

Reaction score
hello fellow ladies.

Is there anyone here who is also very very scared of losing their baby? I am pregnant iwth number 3 and never had a miscariage before. with my first I never even thought about it and with the second I had a bit of it between 8 and 12 weeks. Now I am not even five weeks and I am so scared somethng will happen.

I know there is only a 10-15% chance but still I cannot stop thking it culd go wrong. I hear it so many times (also from friends) that they miscaary at least once and ths makes me worry a lot.

How do other people coe with this? I must be such a mean person for thinking abr ths since I never even experienced this, I hope I do not offend anyone with this post.

tbh i think when you come onto forums and u see a lot of ppl mcing and bleeding it does make the worry a whole lot worse but its also a gd place to come for support,i have been worried sick since i got my bfp even after i had an early scan due to previous mc last yr,try not to worry so much and try and chill if u can xxx

This is my 1st pregnancy and although it wasnt my first concern when i had bleeding i really thought i was gonna, tri 1 is such a scary time x

I've lost two and while it's sad at the time you soon cope with it. There is no point worrying yourself to death as u will just make yourself ill

I was fine with my first and I'm fine this time round but with my son I was on alert until he was handed over

I agree with jojo on this one. Hope you feel ok soon x

This is my terror too! I am 5 weeks yesterday and so scared of something going wrong. I spent my last pregnancy terrified! It didn't help that I had early bleeding last time. I really am scared!

All I can say ladies is that it is pointless to worry about something that could happen.

Why would you out yourself through the undue stress??? :shock:

I had 3 miscarriages last year (at 8 weeks, 5 weeks and 6 weeks) yet even I managet to remain calm this time round. I also remained pretty positive as well, I don't know how I did it LOL!!

I think if you are really worried then a private early scan will go some way to putting your mind at risk but as I say it really is fruitless to worry about this... It's kind of out of our hands anyway??

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
i have come to the conclusion that wat will be will be and nothing i do will change that altho im still slightly worried but not as bad as i was i think with me its my age and this is basicaly my last chance xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back