the 12 week wait lol. ..

MrsPink

Reaction score
Hello tri 1 well i certainly wasnt expecting to be here this month bu yaye!!

So ive only believed it for a day but feel like.its dragging!! Am so worried i found out too early as only 4wks 1day... Am scared the lil beans gna drop out!!

Told my mum today cuz i need the support.... But obv not gna tell anyone else for ages.... Culd be a loooong couple of.months.... How do you guys deal with it?? Xx

I'm almost 7 weeks, I was planning on not saying anything until 12 weeks as I have been worrying, but I've had really bad morning sickness, and was so I'll at work on Friday that I had to come home. I've decided I'm gonna have to tell them, then I can take things a bit easier. Since I decided to tell work, I decided to tell everyone else. It's risky incase anything goes wrong, but then I figure I'll have support of my friends and work too. I'm trying to be positive and I'm so excited anyway I thought I would tell everyone, well it was actually husbands idea!

Congratulations! It does feel like a long 12 weeks though. I also found out just before being 4 weeks. The first few weeks dragged in but then it speeds up and I honestly can't believe I am nearly 10 weeks already. I found it easier by breaking it down into small chunks, initially I was looking forward to getting to 6 weeks, then 8 weeks, then getting my appointment letter for my first midwifes appointment (got it last week). Now I am looking forward to my appointment which will be at 12+1. Sounds crazy but I just felt that setting myself milestones, time has passed more quickly!

I really feel for you tri 1 girls!! The first 12 weeks do drag but once you hit tri 2 it'll fly by I promise!! Congrats on your pregnancy Hun x x

You just manage to deal with it. For me the fact that I was exhausted a lot and in bed by 9 most nights meant my days were a bit shorter.

hello and congratulations!! I also found out at about 3 weeks because i missed a period and wasnt that far gone, and i thought it would drag like crazy but here i am in week 15! so dont worry it wont drag as badly as you think! just take it day by day and my best advice is dont stress! i find when i stress my body tells me to stop it and chill out! lol. I suffer (even to this day) from pretty bad morning sickness and tiredness, so still feels like im in tri 1!! im just looking forward to my due date haha!! best of luck with everyting and my best wishes for a happy, healthy pregnancy!! x

I found out at about week 6 and couldn't help but tell almost everyone I knew XD I can't keep an amazing secret like a baby i'm afraid, maybe I will be better at it the second time but I doubt it, heh. I felt that I wanted people around me to know just in case thing went wrong, also, I had awful MS so I had to tell work as I was off for a good few weeks until I was better.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back