Favourite childhood toys

I had that fisher price record player. I'd totally forgotten about it! I was alway envious of the boys with Fisher Price garage. They were cool!

I was a bit of a Sindy fan. I had a Sindy horse. Wow!

Actually anything my older brother had was good. He had a train set and a scaletrix! I had a Baby Alive though, that you could feed and it poo-ed it out the other end! :lol:

I know its technicaly not a toy but can anyone remeber this

untitled.jpg

GOD I FEEL SO OLD!!! looking at all these toys i used to have - id forgotten about the green tree house and the record player thing!!

I was a terrible tomboy and had Action force figure, starwars, he-man, whch would also play along side sindy and barby in my sindy house!!! :doh:

I wanted one of those pooing dolls but wasn't allowed!...wonder why!!

Keepers keepers, whats inside those keepers

keepers.jpg

Loved my popple too, mine was Potato Chip but couldn't find a pic
popple.jpg

and Poochie

poochie.jpg

I had that dog!!! I remember wanting that tree house.
I used to love my Sindy too and had a sindy range rover - it was red and the seatbelts really worked!!

I remember being really jealous of my friend who had the Sindy House !!
lol - feel old now!

I also used to want Mr Frosty for Christmas - which I also never got!!! - but my mate bought me one last year for a laugh :lol:

L x

Urchin that is the second time you have done that!! My OH has just asked if I can remeber Major Morgan and I was just about to post it. :D

Cheaper then the treehouse. Managed to find one but its going for £63 at the moment

Urchin, i've just been looking for that, i thought it was a calculator- fantastic!!!

hahaha, third time. I loved my one of those, the garage was my favourite bit for some reason??? :?

see, I loved the traffic light above the bridge that you had to turn around to make the colours change :)

my favioute toy was a very old doll (my mum and my aunt had played with it when they were small) and the dolls name was lolo my mum had named the doll.

beanie said:
I know its technicaly not a toy but can anyone remeber this

untitled.jpg

Oh my lordy, I used to have one of those, how funny is that!

I used to play with the Care Bears & My Little ponies alot. Other toys I used to love was the Play Doh dentists head, fuzzy felt, my huge (well, i thought it was at the time) Sindy house(sorry Lisa! :( ) (I had a Sindy horse too Helen) and my lolo-ball. I did play with cars alot, probably only because my brother did so I thought it was cool! :lol:

I used to play with my dollies alot too, we had alot of birthday parties in my bedroom. I used to wrap up my toys in newspaper & my dolls would open them! :lol: that was until one day my bedroom floor was covered in paper, I looked down & an enormous spider was sitting on my thigh,I screamed for about 10 mins & never had another birthday again!! :( My Mum told me it because of all the paper & mess :evil:

Nicki.x :D

urchin your making me feel old lol i had most of them toys you were showing pics of lol

HI

Ive never seen most the toys you guys had??
I rememeber the vacuum that you push and the balls make popping sounds they are still around but it was my fav :D
Katrina

I'm a Fisher Price freak - all my faves were fisher price
11421814511.jpg

I loved my tree house too, and my till. We've still got the fisher price garage somewhere :oops: OH has taken the kids to school with a stern NO when I showed him some stuff on ebay :(

I also had a chalkboard / paint easel, with elastic bits down the sides and a wooden platform to stand on. And a post office *with a working stampy thing*. OMG, I want to be little again :cry: . Looking at the toys my kids have, there's no way they'll look back in 25yrs time with such fondness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back