Favourite childhood toys

hearts81

Reaction score
Sorry kinda copying the favourite books thread :oops: but what was your fave toy when you were little?

The earliest one i remember was a ladybird pram. I used to push my doll Jennykins about everywhere in it. I had a big Yellow Teapot that i loved more than anything! Wish my mum had kept it :(

I had a tree house toy, loved it to bits. Was a bit of a tomboy though, loved toy cars and marbles. Also loved lego.

who had one of these?

kennertree1.jpg

omg urchin yes i remember having something like that too!

That's it, that's the treehouse. I loved it sooo much

OMG I had that! Totally forgot about it. You used to turn the top to get to the rooms didn't you?!!! :dance:

What about a pull along dog that was brown and white with a spring for a tail?

looking for a pic :)

OH saw that tree house and went "OMG i remember that"!! Lol

Oh Hearts81.. The big yellow tea pot,what memories,they used to slide down the spout and there was a little roundabout in the lid!!!!!!!!! :D

Was the pram the little yellow plastic one with a green handle and little red plastic hood with black spots that you could have facing towards or away from you,and a little bell!!! :D

I used to love the toys back then my favourites were care bears, my little pony, sindy, popples, glow worm and keepers, talking about them makes me wanna go on ebay and buy them all back :oops: xx

Niki you are bringing back memorys there of some of the same toys i had toy!

How about these:

bf_2.JPG

9c_1_b.JPG

88_1_b.JPG

Ha here's the dog I was on about:

24_1_b.JPG

Yes Nikki we had the pram lol

Were Keepers the snails etc that had locked compartments? And the little ones were just rubber without a lock? I used to love them if that what they are :D

I had a Popple back pack too :D

Also can you remember Snuggle Bums? I used to collect them!

omg yes urchin i remember having the 2nd 3rd and 4th as toys when i was younger had forgotten about them!

I had this snuggle bum!!! Feeling a bit sad now remembering all these things i'd forgotten about :( :lol:

23.jpg

That's the keepers Hearts,with the little key and the little thing that lived inside and yes they did little rubber ones with just a slit at the top which you could put things inside!!

I also had the bottom 3 toys Urchin, forgot all about the record player,it's so nice to see them again!!

I had the record player and the dog. I also had a keeper, Fancy the Snail with Footlose her little friend. I also loved glo worms and boglins.

Oh yeah i remember snuggle bums now,so cute!!

Oh and the boglins in the cage,my brother had one of those they felt really freaky!!, he had thundercats,he-man,ghostbusters,micro-machines and we also had loads of lego!!

Transformers, ("robots in disguise"!)
I loved my Zoids too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back