favourite age so far

newborn :lol: - cos they dont climb up the sofa to stand on the windowsill of a 2nd floor flat and try get out the window :shock: :shock: :shock:

nah I dont have a fave age, all the time with his is hilarious!!

Jams just got to the age where he knows his routine inside out and is most upset when mummy doesnt give him his bottle at 9.30pm on the dot :roll: :lol:

i dont hav a favourite age, theres wonderfulness at every stage!

I always loved newborns until I had my own :rotfl: I didnt really enjoy the first 6 weeks as it was so hard, but I think fom around 3 months onwards was just amazing, and from 6 months its fascinating!! I am in awe of her, each day ots something different.

In just the last 2 weeks she is walking, saying "Tiddy" (our dog is called Tilly :rotfl: ), saying "babba", identifying things you ask her, recognising me and OH in photos and generally being a little star!!

It just gets better and better :cheer:

I think now is my favourite age so far, shes doing all sorts now and makes me laugh all the time.

Shes also got to that lovely time where I can walk out of the room and get on with things now and she doestncry and go mad, shes happy to play on the floor and sleep when she needs too. And sleeping all night too is a bonus!

I dont feel tied down now to sitting on the sofa all day and bouncing the rocker anymore, I can get on as normal and shes happy and good natured and grins like mad when i pick her up and cuddle her!

The 1st couple of weeks is ok when they are asleep all the time. After that though I'm not that keen on them till they are about 10-11 months when they start getting a bit easier. You can start getting some of you freedom back cos you not so tied down with bottles and you can give them pretty much anything for their dinner. Nathan can play with you propally now which is good and him and Aimee crawl around the house chasing each other and screaming. Nice to watch but noisey :D

I have just enjoyed every moment of Gabs and I always love NOW with her :D

I love every age with keeley but her age now.. 16months is probably the funniest she cracks me up.. she has just learnt to say "bra" and everything is "bra"!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Plus we can commucate better now as she understands more now but she doesn't like the word "no" :lol: :lol: :lol:

i think now. 8 months.

newborn i was very overwhelemed and panicky over everything. It was a very stressfull time. Then she started teething at less then 8 weeks old so that was very very hard work.
at 5 months she stopped sleeping through and teething peaked so it was hard then too.

Right now shes running around in her walker like she runs the place, says 'dadda' ALL the time. Holds her arms out to me all the time, can sit up her self on the floor. Loves playing peekaboo and other games, has an alright routine now (we keep getting it and then it goes for a burden when shes teething/not well)

I think now is my favourite, I love playing with Isaac, he's sooooo lovely and funny and I know what he likes and doesn't like and its just wonderful :D But I do think I'll like him at every stage, it just gets more fun, the newborn part was very special but I slightly prefer him now I can make him happy through other things than just food :D

Hi

I like all ages as they are all special in their own ways :D
Katrina

2 is wonderful, terrifying, exciting, hilarious, frustrating, fun and utterly fascinating and knackering but in a totally different way than when he was little. Not so keen on the toddler stubborn but loving the independence, the language, the humour, the utter cuteness and the way that his imagination is developing! His best thing in the world at the moment is to go for a puddle walk with his harmonica in his mouth- jumping in puddles with both feet while playing the "in the night garden" theme (apparently :rotfl: !) all his toys get fed food too now and we occasionally get graced with a hug!

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back