What age did you enjoy the most?

Kimbo

Reaction score
i want to keep leah 3 weeks old FOREVER! i dont want her to grow up at all... but what was your favourite age? or what age are you most looking forward to and why???

I love love love the age & stage Libby is at at the moment, she is so lovely, adorable, her little personality is starting to come through, she is really so happy and playful - a real gem to be around.

I was actually saying to DH just earlier that I love the age she is now, starting to learn words, and copy sounds and keen to learn & do.

:D

i want jack this age forever, but i am also looking forward to all the milestones we are going to get to along the way!!!!!

I'm loking forward to the age when she sleeps through. I think she might be 12 years old!!! :lol:

As cheesy as it sounds, each age Stanley reaches is my fave.

When he was tiny I thought I'd never want a toddler, but now we communicate we have such a laugh. Sometimes it's like hanging out with a mate, he's got a fab sense of humour :D

Minxy said:
As cheesy as it sounds, each age Stanley reaches is my fave.

When he was tiny I thought I'd never want a toddler, but now we communicate we have such a laugh. Sometimes it's like hanging out with a mate, he's got a fab sense of humour :D

i am like u hun iv loved every stage, am really liking this stage at the mo he is just soooo loving :D

Every week I say 'I want her to stay this age forever' so I guess I love all her ages :lol:

Snuggle said:
Every week I say 'I want her to stay this age forever' so I guess I love all her ages :lol:

That is EXACTLY what I was gonna say!! 8)

Im loving each age, shes changing all the time and doing things different each month.

I would have to say from about 15 months old, I find Isabella really funny and its great that she is talking quite well now :D :D

Well 8s not such a good age :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: 3/4 is great... they are at an age where the are independent for the most part, but the are still largely dependent on your guidance and have to have your approval. Its also the age of awe ... tigger at disney world is "tigger" not just a man in a suit. You can hold conversations with them and go out for ice cream together....Its just a nice age:)

but one month is nice too... :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back