Your best moment so far!

Flossy82

Reaction score
Hey all now that most of us have had our little one's i was wondering does anyone have a "Best Moment" so far??Well i have a few best moments but my most favourite was her first smile the other day and this time it wasnt a windy smile a proper one and me being soppy it brought a tear to my eye seing my little angel giving her first big smile! :D

oh there's so many to choose from isn't there!

Hmmmm, I think one of my favorite is the first time he smiled at me first thing in the morning: he opened his eyes, saw me and just beamed :D

Also I when he smiles at his big brother, I love to see the bonding between them even though it's such early days. Brody will ALWAYS smile at Mason...I'm jealous :wink:

Hi

ill have to say when Kiara smiles and giggles when we talk to her its so adorable.
Katrina :D

First proper giggle and I cried the first time she rolled over!!

Definately when she 'talks' to me!!

Yep same for me,
when they look at you and move their tongue like they are talking to you and gurgle!!!

Fantastic :D

Yvonne Rubie talked for the first time when we got back from your house the other week!!

i have to or three actually everything but the things that stick out in my mind are ......
when he smiles at me like there is noone else in the world
when he does something and doesnt understand wot he has done and gets that confused look on his face
the next one sounds mean but wen he gets really upsets it sounds like his saying muma :D :D

Smiling and when he did his first whole body chuckle at my Nan a copule of weeks ago. She's 92 and a pro at getting babies to giggle!

+++

oh has 2 b when Dylan giggled 4 da first time it even made me cry :lol:

:think:

Dior has just turned one looking back the best moment that really sticks in my head was wen she banged her head (lol sound crawl) and she was upset she crawled up to my legs pulled her self up to her feet for the first time and cryed for a pick up....
:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back