Fave Kids program when you were young?

Oooooohh, so many favourites

Let's Pretend
Playschool
Postman Pat
Trap door
Rod and Emu (that windmill thing with Grotbags!)
Button Moon
Moomins
Moschops
Jamie and the Magic Torch
The little green man
Super Gran
Worzel Gummige
Byker Grove
Fraggle Rock
Wizbit
Bertha!! ( Bertha, lovely Bertha......)

There are so many I could go on all day!!
I think I was a telly addict when I was a child! :lol:

They don't make 'em like they used to!! :lol:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, had forgotten about some of those. I loved Worzel & the Moomins. I don't remeber Jamie and the magic torch though, was I deprived as a child???

Nicki.x :D

(Got bl**dy Poddington peas song stuck in my head! :lol: )

Yes Nicki, you were definately deprived as a child, how can you not remember Jamie and the Magic Torch????

I'm going to try and find a link......................

That would be good Sam, thanks. I think i'll ring the social services and report my parents!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

does anyone remember chocablock or did i dream it?

I loved chockablok - thouh find it really hard to remember what it was all about exactly. Can just rmeber a small vehicle and a wall????

Can't belive I forgot all about Willo the Wisp, we have a DVD for when Seren is older.

Can anyone remeber Knightmare, I really wanted to go on that.

hi

i might not have had the same shows never heard of most of yours but
my i liked care bears, tennage mutan ninja turtles, seasame street, my little pony, muppets and so on
katrina

beanie said:
I loved chockablok - thouh find it really hard to remember what it was all about exactly. Can just rmeber a small vehicle and a wall????

Thank goodness :D no one else in the world remembers it!! It was a man driving round in a little car thing and there was a wall with little lights and gagets I think??? I also loved Lets Pretend (another no one remembers) and You & Me!!!

Lets Pretend...I loved it when the piture cam to life. Kim you are making me smile with all these memories though I do have that blooming theme from chocablock in my head and I only know the chocablock bit x

I used to love

She-ra
My little pony
Care Bears
woof!

and can any one remember the T-Bag serie's, with T-shirt and that girl can't really remember her name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back