Father's day ideas

Raquelle

Reaction score
Hey, was just wondering if anyone has any idea's on what to get my O/H for father's day? He's a 1st time father to be and although I know he loves me and Bean he's not read any of the books about being a dad that he already has and to be honest the thought of the whole pregnancy thing freaks him out! I don't want anyone to think he's a bad man......He's amazingly supportive and calm about everything and I have no doubt how happy he is to be becoming a Dad but he's just a bit squeamish I guess!! I'm on a very tight budget and I'm so usless at gift ideas.......Any suggestions welcome! x x

hmmm good thread, I need some inspiration too! Hope some people have ideas!

Oooh this is a good question Raquelle, I have been wondering the same thing about my OH as he keeps hinting that I shoud get him something! I wasn't going to but it will be nice for him actually when I think about it.
I don't really have any ideas but for a start I'm sure there'll be 'father to be' cards in the shops, if not theres always moonpig.
In terms of a present I'm really not sure, maybe a toy or something?

My OH isn't really into commercial days and birthdays (it's his birthday on the 22nd of June!) but I saw this t shirt and thought I might get him is as a bit of a joke really! It's only £10 in Peacocks. He loves family guy and I hate it! I just hope he wouldn't actually wear it outside the house!!! :)

Attachments

• t.jpg
    t.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I've brought my o/h a sleepsuit with i love my daddy on it! It's so cute!! Don't know what i'm going to get from lacey though as i find father's day so naff!!

Im thinking about getting OH a personalised mug with a photo of him and Rosie on it :)

My mum picked me up a card a fathers day card in clintons with happy fathers day from the bump for my OH, its quite cute :)

They do "I love my Daddy" bibs in tesco for a quid! :yay:

I've brought my o/h a sleepsuit with i love my daddy on it! It's so cute!! Don't know what i'm going to get from lacey though as i find father's day so naff!!
You bought one in LOs size or his size?

images

:oooo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111