Fat

Fingers crossed

Reaction score
I put my work trousers on this morning and my god I'm fat :cry: . They usually fit quite well but today they are busting. I've not really gained much weight, only a couple of pounds, but my tummy and thighs have expanded :( . And to top it off I'm feeling quite sick, could it be something to do with the tin of roses my boss bought in today :think: . So I scoffed a load of chocolate today ready for dieting tomorrow. I'm only 5 foot tall but I'm nearly 11 stone, my trousers are a 14 but getting very tight. If I paint my face orange and put a green wig on I'd be a perfect Oompaloompa :( .
Rant over, thanks for listening
:hug:

Sorry to hear you are having a "fat" day hun. :x

I'm 5ft 3 and creeping up to 12 stone (size 14-16) so i know how you feel. And it's not helping that someone has bought in a HUGE tin of roses and put them near my desk, i have no willpower! :shhh:

If you pass over the orange paint we can be Oompaloompas together :rotfl:

Lol will do. Why does eveyone have to have chocs everywhere? It's my tummy I really hate, Honestly, side on I look bigger than the Tummy Pics in 2nd tri. WHY AM I SO FAT!!! Could be all the chocs I suppose :roll: why do they have to be so nice . Anyway from tomorrow I'm saying :talkhand: to chocs :shakehead:

We are inundated woth chocs and biccies at work at the moment. they are evil and sent to torture us :twisted:

:hug:
I'm sure you look fine. I have the odd fat day too but I'm 5ft 8 and 12 stone 15.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back