Anyone else eating the equivalent of their own body weight?

Sunbeam638

Reaction score
I'm nearly 9 weeks and in the last week I have eaten so much all the weight I have put on is now officially making me loosen the buttons of my trousers!! Luckily my trousers are so stuck round my waist there is no risk of dropping my trousers and pulling a moonie to members of the public.

This is my confession, yesterday I had fat boys breakfast and a BBQ. By midday today I had eaten cereal, fruit (too much I will def get indegestion) mini bites, jacket potatoe cheese and coleslaw (I normally hate baked spuds) and maltesers...so far I have escaped MS but if I'm sick later its totally self inflicted.

If anyone else wants to use this thread as a confessional please do as this has eased my guilt!

Xxx

I have regulary eaten my body weight during the first few weeks. Seem to be going the other way now and cannot manage a normal portion size of dinner!

I'm hoping this will pass because I have constant nausea without the MS....urgh! I'm banking on a change in weeks 9 & 10!xx

Hi yup im the same im eating constantly (which is so diff to the other two pregnancies)

My clothes not fitting either!

Im finding tho i feel sick if i dont eat xx

i am eating more now than i have nausea.....just need to make sure i dont get hungry or i feel like pants

xx

I'm constantly hungry :( but also constantly constipated (sorry tmi) I'm not liking this combination!!! Lol xxx

Samsgirl I'm the same. I can't leave it for longer than 2hrs without eating then I feel really sick and have to eat. I'm getting a bit fat! Well I have a tubby tummy. I know you shouldn't worry but there we go. I just can't stop eating. I love food right now!!!

i cant stop eating and sleepy sue I am there on the constipation :-( i am eating anything in sight! and i am so bloated now i look about 6 months gone, i am a size 12 and my belly is hard as a rock, even my leggings dont fit over it :-( just polishing off my second scotch egg as i write this lol

I feel reassured reading your posts i feared i was slowly giing to turn into the honey monster!

I wonder its going to pass? Well after my epic munchies this afternoon I have limited myself to ryvita and spread, I bought a dress from eBay the other day, was perfect couldn't find one in the shops....it doesn't fit, I've developed back fat! X

well they say you are eating for two but I am eating for four! I will have to be careful i like my bingos and thingos just the way they are ( thingos is my word for that stubborn bit of fat on your top inner thigh, you know the part that makes stockings look ridiculous )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back