• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Quick up date

libs

Reaction score
ignore my ticker - I don't have chance to put it right. I think I ov'd on the monday or sunday (ie 13 or 14 days ago) got PMT symptoms a few days ago but they've disappeared. Getting bfns :( but my cervix is sky high :cheer:

Only weird thing is my bbs aren't as sore as they usually would be but as I'm dieting again wondering if the change in diet is lessening my AF symptoms?

Hmm might be your dieting as my af symptons are less campy and horrible then they used to be before i started my diet.

Hoping its good luck but dont want to speak to soon for you, but fingers crossed xxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

You're right Mrs T - she got me this morning but my pre AF symptoms and actual AF symptoms have been reduced dramatically by the change in diet. As has my waistband for that matter :wink:

Not sure what's going to happen now - I can't find a donor I'm happy with atm :(

Hey Libs,

Just wanted to say Hi :wave: and to let you know that I still come to check up on you. I can't believe what a bum deal you have had over the last year. I am going to be skipping down the streets the day I read here that you have your BFP. G3M and I still remember you from our days in here. I am sorry the witch got you this month. I hope your Luck changes soon. Lets hope the best doner ever is just around the corner..

Becs :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww Becs you made me cry :cry: I remember the days of you and G3M being in here :D and today with Monster Munch in labour - I can't believe I've been here that long :roll:

I don't know what to do atm - I hope that donor's round the corner, I've had some v kind offers from people who are just too far away as I really want to get 2 donations a month if possible. (You're all v willing to give away your OHs fishies by the way ladies :rotfl: )

I think I was uncomfortable with this donor with it being in his house - I got v paranoid :oops: I'm wondering about asking him if he's willing to travel here (it's only a 15 min drive) and we'll pay him petrol instead :think:

I am still about to0...cant believe it most of the girls on ttc number 2.....oh to be a mum and not just an aunty!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back