Fat Face!?!

Verity2011

Reaction score
I have noticed over the last week that my face has just expanded! It feels like I'm carrying 5 lbs of baby weight in my cheeks and chin, and a friend even saw me last week and burst out laughing asking 'what is up with your face, it's so big'!!!!!

Have I just put on loads of weight or is this a pregnancy thing?

Its funny my SIL is really slim and she didnt put on any weight other than a growing baby bump but her face became really round, not fat just round. So suppose it will happen to us all. Im concious of my arms for some reason becoming fatter?!

does seem like weight or swollen? how are your hands and feet?

x

Definitely weight - sadly! lol - funnily enough I'm the same as you SIL maybe mummy - I have big bump and a round face !

Definitely weight - sadly! lol - funnily enough I'm the same as you SIL maybe mummy - I have big bump and a round face !

Be happy its weight :) it will drop off when the little one arrives.

If you happen to think your looking a bit swollen though call your MW so they can rule out pre-eclampsia.

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :)

xx

Awww thanks for that Lisa - I actually had no idea about that!

i knew nothing about it but my friend had it. I though it only happened later in the pregnancy but she developed it quite early. I think its related with high blood pressure too, but i could be wrong.

xx

You can get this with pre-eclampsia hun so just get it checked out. I have to say my face shape has totally changed in the past couple of weeks its gone very round!!!! I look in the mirror and see someone I don't really recognise. lol. I have had to change my makeup cos my colour has changed too.

Sorry I had to smile, I noticed this afternoon I really am starting to look like I'm storing nuts in my cheeks for winter too :)

Hahaha yep that's exactly how I look! That did make me laugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back