dry skin

niknaks

Reaction score
was just wondering do any of you suffer from dry skin? over the past couple of weeks ive noticed my skin on my face has become really really dry and started peeling. a bit like sun burn but obviously not cos of the weather and im asian so not prone to peeling skin. and it just seems to be on my face esp my upper lip and cheeks and tiny bit on my nose. ive tried creams and oils and nothing seems to be working ...do any of u know if this is normal? x

I've found this happen since I've been pregnant too.
The skin on my forehead is pealing :( I've been putting a moisturiser on my skin 1-2 times a day and I think it's helped :) xxx

Yep me too. And worst of all I've developed perioral dermatitis, which is awful. Found an organic creme by Weleda that seems to help but it's seriously yucky. MW says it will prob go away after bubs has arrived. Hope so! Never had bad skin, even as a teenager.

glad to hear im not the only. was starting to get worried. same here i never had problem skin when i was a teenager. just the odd spot or 2. oh well only 20 more weeks till lil mans here. never realised how draining pregnancy is. but just love when i can feel him move x

I have it too! But didn't before I was pregnant! E45 seems to be helping me at the moment! :) x x

is e45 safe for baby? my mum says i should use aqueous but i read its not good for babies so dont wanna use that x

My midwife suggested it, so I hope so! Plus I am only using it on my face x x

in that case ill have to try it. think i have some at home :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back