back fat...

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
:shock: :shock:

I have been doing really well and all my weight is centred around bump and boobs. However I am noticing that below my bra strap there is a spare tyre growing which is not very nice at all. Bum and legs and arms and face all ok, but for some reason Im getting back fat. Urgh!

Anyone else a freak like me??!

I am getting so much back fat that my bras are hardly fitting, but dont worry, I had my first baby 8 months ago, and after having him I lost loads of weight and felt great, had loads of energy and felt very toned, :D

Then got pregnant and fat again..... but as long as no one takes a picture of me, I am quite happy. x

I'm putting on weight all over at the moment, but that's thanks to all the milkshake and choccy I've been craving :oops:

I bet noone can top the 1stone 4lb that i have put on so far, the weird thing is that i still fit into the same clothes, i dont get where the weight has gone. :think:

kellysomer said:
I bet noone can top the 1stone 4lb that i have put on so far, the weird thing is that i still fit into the same clothes, i dont get where the weight has gone. :think:

I have no idea how much weight I have gained - I think I would cry if I knew!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back