FAO: Muppetmummy

kellysomer

Reaction score
Do you know how common the surname Stewart is in Aberdeen? Its just thats our surname too (well hubbys really) and his family are from aberdeen.

We could be related....... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

LOL my OH's Grandad was from Fife (don't know if thats near there) and his surname was Stewart!

Stewart is gonna be Logans middle name. OH's surname is Drever which originates from the orkney islands where his family are from originally :D

One of OH's conditions of calling him Logan over Oscar was that he could have the initials LSD! :roll:

ETA: Not sure how common the surname stewart is up here :think:

LOL now how dumb do i feel........ :oops: I thought it was your surname..... :rotfl:

I like the name logan too it was on our list of boys names. :cheer:

I agree, it does sound like a surname :) OH chose it cos he wanted a family name and there were some Stewarts in the family tree (surname I think).

My surname is Styles and my dads family are from Hampshire :D

Stewart is VERY popular surname up here!!

I hadn't realised you were calling your LO Logan. That's our current top name for a boy too!

There's plenty of room for another Logan :D
I think it's quite high in the scottish top 10 at the moment.

My OH's choice of boy name is Logan, which I thought was lovely considering he's dutch and hasn't really had many ideas for names and I'd love a Scottish name for LO. When I asked him his reason for choosing it he said "uh..". After a few moments hesitation "It's Wolverine from X-Men's name too". :shock: :rotfl:

Man-child that he is!

:oops: I knew that. He's the only person I can think of with Logan for a first name, which is why I am not 100% set on it :rotfl: I hadn't realised it is really popular in Scotland now (except as a last name). That makes me feel a bit easier about naming my child after someone with an adamantian skeleton. :rotfl: I'm a teacher and I have never taught a pupil called Logan, which is part of it's appeal :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back