Fantastic Pram Deal :O

Froslass

Reaction score
Hey guys, just thought I would share this, not sure if someone has already posted about this but its a good deal :)

http://www.babyonboardonline.co.uk/...l-systems-c12/hauck-condor-11-all-in-one-p519

This travel system is selling for £175 in Sainsburys! :shock: :shock:

It has an RRP of £399. I'm only 9 weeks, but I bought it today, as OH and I will never be able to afford the one I really want, and this one was very similar to the Silver Cross I liked :)

You get everything you see in the picture, I plan on using the carrycot for when bubs is tiny (don't really liked the idea of curved spine in the car seat all the time)

I haven't built it up yet but I've had a look at the carseat and carrycot (which has its own matress and everything, it they are both very cosy :)

I just thought this was a cracking deal for those on a Budget, or just wanting to get the best deal possible.

I'll try anf get some pics up once I've built it, but so far I'm really really pleased with it! :)

I've just brought the huack malibu, that cost me 210 dnt come till may 5th though :(

I Loved the Malibu too!! x Eventually went with this one cause It was cheaper x But the malibu is lovely! x

Great Buy!! x considering the silver cross carseat is £115 :)

Great Buy!! x considering the silver cross carseat is £115 :)

Oh my goodness I know! :Shock: By the time you add it all up it's nearly £700 worth! Now if I had the money I wouldn't think twice, cause I want bubs to be comfy, but I tried it out in the shop, and honestly I was really impressed with quality :) It's a good sturdy frame, much like the SIlver cross, and the car seat is lovely too :) To be honest, bubs won't be in the car seat unless we're in the car, which won't be very often as I tend to walk most places anyway :)

Wow! Did you find this in Sainsburys in-store or on the website?

Thats brilliant!!! Was this in store? i can't find it x

Yeah it was in the store!they have a big baby event on just now x half price sterilisers and breast pumps and loads of other stuff too x :)

Aww gutted ive rang my local stores and they dont sell prams in store. that was the one i wanted too x

Aww gutted ive rang my local stores and they dont sell prams in store. that was the one i wanted too x

Aw man :( x maybe u could ring another store and see if they deluver? X maybe theyd order it in for you xx :)

wow thats an amazing deal! we are going to the one near us tomorrow to have a look! x

thats a really good deal and it looks really good!!!

we've just brought the silvercross linear freeway in cargo, its second hand off ebay but the lady that had it only used it a few times and we got the matching car seat too, for a massive £150 :) to get it new with the car seat its £525 and they wouldnt even match!!! we'd set our hearts on this so im so glad we found it cheap, as theres no way we could affored £525!!!

thats a really good deal and it looks really good!!!

we've just brought the silvercross linear freeway in cargo, its second hand off ebay but the lady that had it only used it a few times and we got the matching car seat too, for a massive £150 :) to get it new with the car seat its £525 and they wouldnt even match!!! we'd set our hearts on this so im so glad we found it cheap, as theres no way we could affored £525!!!

That's an awesome deal!! I had checked out eBay too, but no one had the one I wanted lol xx I built it up last night,it actually looks quite stunning ( really nice classic looking pram) I am so pleased :)

I'm def considering eBay for other baby stuff though :) will b waiting till later to buy it though xx ;) x

we got the ruak malibu one in red instead, expensive but absolutely bloody gorgeous!! x

we got the ruak malibu one in red instead, expensive but absolutely bloody gorgeous!! x

I loved the malibu too! especially in red ;) :) the only reason we didn't go for it was because it wasn't on sale lol xx i think they are worth the money though, seem to quite well made, and mine is very lightweight, but still sturdy. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back