false hopes??

kellynrb02kab

Reaction score
I have been TTC for 7 months now with no luck during that time i am currently day 23 of my cycle and DTD 3/4 times during my fertile days my cycle runs between 25-28 days and so far i have the following feelings,

- Intermittent pains in my groin from 4 days post supposed ovulation day
- intermittent nausea not for long maybe hour or two at a time few times during the day
- increased appetite and soon to feel hungry again soon after (i usually only eat 1-2 meals a day so very unusual)
- heavy feeling in lower abdomen above pubic bone area
- slight achy breasts from today
- frequent trips to the loo including once for the last 3 nights early hours of the morning

i really dont know what to think and did a PG test 2 days ago BFN but too early to test anyway

im so unbelievably desperate to get pregnant our son is nearly seven now!
all i can think about is being pregnant really hoping this is our month but im probably just reading the signs wrong and AF will show anyday :mad:

Sounds promising, think it might be a little early to test when is af due?x

the ache in the pubic area and the sore boobies are very promising. Good luck :)

Sounds promising, when is your period due?

Know the feeling Kelly. Lets hope we both get a BFP soon x

Keeping fingers crossed for me and you too! Cycle is 25-28 days so earliest would have been today no sign or symptoms of AF starting yet!
It feels like the longest 2WW I've done so far!

Keeping fingers crossed for me and you too! Cycle is 25-28 days so earliest would have been today no sign or symptoms of AF starting yet!
It feels like the longest 2WW I've done so far!

I'm the same. Had lots of back and period pain but that's all gone. Boobs are getting more painful, which I don't normally get before af. It's due tomorrow but doesn't feel like it. Fingers crossed for both of us!

I hope you are! sending you baby dust!

still holding out! no AF yet had really strong cramping when went to bed last night though and thought i would have woken up with AF this morning but back to feeling no signs of starting again!
don't have sore breasts but nipples tender to touch (sorry if TMI) also got CM thats sticky different from ovulation though i'm working tonight so if she doesn't show up ill test weds morning have 1 test left and itching to use it but will hold off for now!!! keeping everything crossed and sprinkling the baby dust!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back