Early AF and cycles.

MYFIRST

Reaction score
As my last AF was a week early last month do i go by that or when i should of had my AF?

It will be day 35 of my cycle if thats the case
Normally around 28 days.

REALLY WANT TO TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

As my last AF was a week early last month do i go by that or when i should of had my AF?

It will be day 35 of my cycle if thats the case
Normally around 28 days.

REALLY WANT TO TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

Hiya,
I would go by the date of your AF last month.
If you are now on day 35 of your cycle when normally you have a 28 day cycle I would go ahead and take a test!
GOOD LUCK!!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
Grace x x

Ooooo its really hard to fight the urge, im in two minds.

I haven't got a test here so i'll have to go buy one if i decide to.

I can't make my mind up :/

xxx

Ooooo its really hard to fight the urge, im in two minds.

I haven't got a test here so i'll have to go buy one if i decide to.

I can't make my mind up :/

xxx

I know, on the one hand you just want to test and see a :bfp:but on the other hand you're scared of being disappointed.
Apart from last month are you're periods usually very regular? I usually have a regular 28 day cycle, it does vary (usually just a day or 2 either way) very occasionally, when this happens I always start the 28 days again from the 1st day of AF . I have been over a week late before and wasn't pregnant but that was shortly after suffering an ectopic and having surgery so it was due to my body still recovering from that.
Do you know when you ovulated??

Grace x

They are normally regular, sometimes it can come early like last month.
Im not sure why that happens. I don't keep track of when i ovulate, i would get too stressed.
I try not to POAS unless i feel 'something' but i've been wrong before.
I've been feeling dizzy today, even more so tonight. I just can't trust my body lol.

xxx

They are normally regular, sometimes it can come early like last month.
Im not sure why that happens. I don't keep track of when i ovulate, i would get too stressed.
I try not to POAS unless i feel 'something' but i've been wrong before.
I've been feeling dizzy today, even more so tonight. I just can't trust my body lol.

xxx

The reason I ask if you knew when you ovulated was because I have read that the time between ovulation and AF usually stays the same therefore if for example you ovulate early(or late) in a cycle this will have a knock on effect to when AF will arrive. So maybe when your AF has came early in the past you have just ovulated early????
I usually have a 28 day cycle, I usually get AF 14 days after I ovulate, my last AF started 19/04 however going by ovulation pain I think I ovulated a day late 04/05, therefore next AF will be due 25/05 rather than 24/05 making this a 29day cycle for me. . . . . Hope I explained that okl:lol:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I hope that when you do decide to test that it will show that AF hasnt arrived because of the simple reason that there is a sticky bean in there :):):)

Grace x

:) Thank you hun, I hope there's a sticky bean in there too.
Im going to wait until monday before i test, im trying to take a more relaxed approach to TTC.
If i test before, and AF shows i will just feel crap lol.

Although fighting the urge to POAS is very very difficult.

Thanks for the baby dust :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back