Falling apart

Hun I'm so glad to hear things are getting better you seem so much more up beat :) xx

I really feel more up beat. I know where I stand with a few things now, I have a reason to get out the house now, somewhere to go that I can actually get to and it's made everything so much brighter x

Good stuff hun! Glad to hear you are a happier and things are going well. And exercise classes will lift your mood and leave you happy! I love the post workout happiness!

xxx

I really feel more up beat. I know where I stand with a few things now, I have a reason to get out the house now, somewhere to go that I can actually get to and it's made everything so much brighter x

Aww Hun it does make a difference now looking forward to our exercise classes and hopefully more smiles :)! Xx

Glad your feeling better and have made a new friend too xxx

How are you feeling honey? Just checking in to make sure all is okay :wave:

Thankyou, everything is getting so much better. I've found myself a social life and have started getting out of the house. I've been promised a week away soon so I'm looking forward to the change of scenery for a bit. My dh still doesn't understand what the problem is but at least he's accepted there is one and is trying to work with me to fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back