Fainting at 18 weeks

NATALIE81

Reaction score
Hey All

I've been having a pretty rotten preg so far, hyper emesis gravardium so really bad sickness. Just when i thought it was easing a bit i fainted on monday went to see doc and midwife and both said due to low blood pressure. Doc thinks i'm gonna be prone to it now and will happen throughout my pregnancy. Last few days just felt a bit dizzy/spaced out but doc and midwife think everything is ok as am eating pretty normally now since majority of sickness has subsided still have bad days but the good days outweigh the bad now.

Has anyone else been experiencing this fainting? it's really scary when it happens. Its happened couple times before but i never actually totally dropped to the floor until monday before when it has happened i have just had the sensation and fuzzy/buzzing in my head but i have come out of it, not this time!

Hi i've never fainted but i suffer from low blood presser, i feel dizzy and faint alot of the time and dame it's not nice. Like i aid i've never fainted, so i've no advice for you sorry hun, i hope it gets better soon. x

I felt dizzy until about 8 weeks and then it got better then yesterday I stood up to feed the cat and fainted x later on OH and I went to do the school run and walk to the shop and I nearly fainted in the shop as well! I was so embarrassed but the assistants were lovely! x I fainted last time I was pregnant too x

Oh and it felt exactly how you described x I get cold sweats as well to go with fuzzy/buzzy feeling x and I also fainted when mw took bloods but that's because I hate needles and hate blood x

I suffer from low blood pressure and have fainted a few times through out the last couple of years, when you go light headed and feel dizzy, sit down, knees up and head between your knees for a couple of min's i find it really helps! Hope this helps for you!

hello. im currently 22weeks, i've never fainted but i get really hot and then my head goes so heavy and then very dizzy and have to sit down and try to get a fizzy drink or something to eat i always get so upset as i get scared. im going to speak to my midwife when i go next month my blood pressure is always fine.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back