Faint bfp? Evap? Or crazy lady imagination?

Looks bfp to me too!!! I actually found I had better lines in the afternoon then fmu xxx

holy cr@p a moley! that's a BFP!!!!!!!! congrats

I see that second line!

BFP! Congratulations :D xxx

Eeeeep!
Oh my gosh......

Attachments

• 20130726_184144.jpg
    20130726_184144.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 36
Congratulations hun, hope this is it for you! Wishing you all the luck in the world, you deserve your happy ending xxxx

Yey congratulations!!! Xx

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Awww, lovely to see it in words, huge congrats x

No mistaking that!! Huge congrats hun xox

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

congrats congrats congrats !!!! nothing better then seeing the words pregnant imo :) xxxxxx

Last edited:
Thanku everyone.
A little nerv!! But happy.
Please be a sticky jelly bean. Xxxx

Really hope its your sticky bean :) xx have you been advised to do/take anything because of your previous losses? Hope you don't mind me asking xx

No course i dont mind. Tried everything hun in the past.
Think this time im not even going to tell midwife until near safe time.
I just get myself stressed with scans.
Just carry on as usual. Ill take pregnacare of course but that it.
Wat eva will be will be.
But for now.... its just me, my OH and our little suprise bean!
(Not been able to get naturally preg in two yrs)
Start wedding plans.... and hey presto!! :)

No course i dont mind. Tried everything hun in the past.
Think this time im not even going to tell midwife until near safe time.
I just get myself stressed with scans.
Just carry on as usual. Ill take pregnacare of course but that it.
Wat eva will be will be.
But for now.... its just me, my OH and our little suprise bean!
(Not been able to get naturally preg in two yrs)
Start wedding plans.... and hey presto!! :)

Thank you sorry I didnt want to upset you or sound heartless by asking. The reason I asked is ive had 2 miscarriages and i was fortunate enough to be referred after 2 miscarriages as its usually 3. Anyway my bloods came back normal and I was advised to take baby aspirin while ttc but 3-4 days later i got my bfp. I was also prescribed progesterone pessaries. I genuinely think this helped me .. and I will be 16 weeks this weekend. Sorry for rambling. Also I had a scan at 6 weeks and with this pregnancy as the EPU told me as soon as i got pregnant they wanted scan me and then they did another scan to check everything was progressing as it should be.

Again sorry for rambling I just thought I would ask as it may be worth speaking to your midwife or doctor if you want to take them that is. I also read so many good things about baby aspirin of course not saying its a definite but its just what i was advised. Anyway sorry! Congrats again, I really hope this is your sticky bean :) xx

Stop saying sorry!! :)
I dont mind at all.
Yes hun ive had baby asprin and theyve done all the tests and tried me on natural stuff too.
Just unexplained unfortunately. There is a new prodecure that can only be done privately that we were going to save up for after the wedding.
We'll see :)
So glad its worked out for u hun. Mcs can be so stressful.
Bet it still feels like a dream eh? Xxx

Ah sorry to hear that. Well I really hope this is your sticky bean! Did they try the injections with you? Sorry to be honest i dont know what they are called but they suggested they were possibly going do this with me as soon as they saw a heartbeat but decided baby aspirin and progesterone would be enough. Yes mcs are awful I wouldnt wish them on anyone. It sure does feel like a dream I cant get myself too excited as im petrified of something going wrong :( but I was this bad with my son for worrying before I even had any losses. I think its because I know a few people who have had stillborns including my nan and im petrified of that happening or something going wrong at my 20 week scan xx

Oh i havnt heard about these injections. I may ask about that then. Do they help prevent mcs then?
Wen ive asked if theres anything else to help things thyve just sed no.
But tbh i feel ive had to battle n push for things all the way.
Feel like thy cant actually b arsed to help half time.
Amount of times ive just sat infront of them in tears.

U will be fine and ur babba bean will be perfik :)
U fonding out if ur pink or blue? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back