fainest ever line?

I have just been and bought two more tests - FRER.

I havent used this brand before - How does everyone rate them?

I will try and wait till tomorrow morning - but I bet I cant and end up doing it as soon as I get home from work!

It is costing me a fortune! But I just want to know one way or another!

Well couldnt wait till the morning and feel like I have wasted a test! I used FRER as soon as I got home from work.

I didnt look at the test untill the three minutes were up! and there was a faint faint pink line! Not as strong as the one this morning but it was there!

Should it be completly clear if its negative - stupid question - but I have wondered if its just the mark where the test is supposed to show up? Does that make sense. I cant really explain it. I have Never noticed anything on previous tests that were negative.

AF is due tomorrow. I am praying she doesnt show up!

I was really hoping for a Strong BFP today - with it being Valentines and all!

Spotting has pretty much stopped it didnt amount to much!

I am going to try really hard not to test till the weekend. Besides which I cant afford to keep buying these tests!

Would being over weight affect the HPT?

Its just I am cd 35 and 16 - 17 DPO surely it should be a stonger + Line.

I am so confused!

I wish I had more patience!

X
x
x

i cant see being overweight affecting it at all hun
it just depends on how much of the pg hormone is in your body and what tests you use when you take the tests all things like that count
manda x

a line is a line and as it says in leafets it doesnt matter if the line is faint so i'd say congrats are in order :cheer: :cheer:

I've only been on this forum for a couple of days but from the posts I've read everyone seems to say that any line, no matter how faint, means congrats are in order :cheer:

So that's great, well done :D

I have got a pic of the test from tonight I dont kknow how to post it!

I use tinypic.com to upload pictures. Just load that website then upload the pic from your computer. Then use the link that they give you that starts with and cut and paste the link into your message here!

Hope that was clear :D Now show us!!!!

343q97a.jpg

Have a look at this - it was a FRER test i took it apart to take the pic - sorry its a bit blurry

looks good to me thats wot my first few looked like. CONGRATULATIONS!!! :hug: :cheer: but if you're anything like me you wont believe it until ya see a darker line lol :rotfl:

so you really think that i could be?

I am too scared to get excited! I have been let down by the witch too many times before!

I would definately say that that is a positive. :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back