Face swelling question???

So_hopeful81

Reaction score
Hi girls!

I am not moaning - I swear! But this afternoon I actually manage to get a little snooze! When I woke up, all around my eye socket was sensitive. I can't say that it's painful, its just uncomfortable. Anyway - I asked big Jez what e thought because my face actually felt sore (I did expect a smart arse answer like yeah your face hurts me too sometimes, but he must value his life right now because he refrained!) anyway he answered that it was ever so slightly swollen around my eyes!

Now, I have had to take my rings off, as my hands have swollen ever so slightly too! My feet and ankles do at times swell, but not always and not anything that concerns me!

Anyway obviously, I stupidly looked online an it goes into all of the 'if your face,hands,feet and legs swell up suddenly inform your healthcare provider immediately a this may be Pre-eclampsia!' Big Jez and I have sent my MW a text, but to be honest I really am not feeling too concerned! It's not a sudden swelling in a really drastic way. Plus it's just a little swelling on my face an on my hands- nowhere else! I just wondered if anyone else had noticed anything like this!

Btw I took my rings off 2 days ago! That shows how it is not a sudden swelling. It really is a gradual thing! Xxx

I would call your midwife. I've had to be checked for it, and it would be best to check just in case.
They would rather you asked and checked, than not. That's what they are there for

As my face didn't swell they wernt worried about me.

My friend is a week behind me and the poor mare looks like someone's put an air hose up her bum, she's so bloated it's unbelievable but she doesn't have pre-eclampsia. Get checked out though hun just to make sure :hug: xxxxxxxxxx

when I went in the other day my mw put on my notes odema in ankles hands fingers and face!!! I was like cheers love so now my face is fat too!!!!!! lol. I have to keep taking off my engagement ring cos my fingers keep swelling. Trouble is mine all swell cos of the arthritis so unsure if its that or pregnancy swelling. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back