FAB NEWS....NOT A BFP!

A&J

Reaction score
I went for my HSG this morning (they insert dye into my tubes and do xrays of them) and my tubes are clear no blocks or anything :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I am sooooo happy!!! I was so nervous last night and this morning that i was nearly sick :oops: It did not hurt as such was just :think: like having a rough smear test :shock: When they put the dye in they moved the monitor round so I could watch it go through and it was really strange to see. Sorry I am rambling now just thought I would update you all. :hug: :hug:

aww thats great news :cheer: whats the next step?

Thanks ladies :hug:

Anna23 said:
aww thats great news :cheer: whats the next step?

The next step is that I am going to see the consultant on 11th November to discuss what is next so hopefully it will be some tablets :pray:

One thing I forgot to mention in original post was that the babydance ban is OVER :cheer: :dance: :cheer: and because the tubes have been cleaned out with the dye then I am 10% more fertile :cheer: :cheer: when we left the room the dr said to us ''now go home and get pregnant'' :rotfl: :rotfl: Downside is according to CB fertility monitor I oved 3 days ago and their is no way I am bding tonight I am too sore and feel :puke:

Yay, great news, at least now you know that there's nothing stopping the eggs getting thru :cheer: :cheer:

Get bedding anyway when you feel better, you never know!! :D

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: I am so happy for you. That's brilliant news. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

A&J im thrilled for you....best news ive heard all day, once step closer to that BFP eh!!! :hug:

great news for you hun, what a relief i can imagine you were so anxious about it all :hug:

That's great news, so pleased for you :cheer: :cheer: Hopefully OV will come around again really soon :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back