Here I am again....

PrettyFx

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

you probably didn't really notice I was missing, but I am back. I decided, or rather, tried, to give this forum a break as it seemed to be making me even more obsessive about TTC than anything else.

Update: Well we have been having sex without contraception for about 11 months now, and still nothing.

I have recently found out that a few members of my close family (aunties and cousins) suffer from PCOS, should I be worried? I have recently been suffering painful periods on the 3rd and 4th day of every cycle. I also have pain in both my left and right ovary occasionally.

I have been given Black Seed Oil in order to "unblock" tubes by my mother in law? just in case I have blocked tubes. I need to make an appointment with the GP in order to establish what the hell may be wrong with me... However I do not want the HSG test as quite frankly I am SHIT scared..

How is everyone else? xxx

Hey Hun

Welcome back, I'm pretty new and wanted to say hi. I have been trying for 12 months (13 if AF comes today).

I saw the doctor a few days ago about something else and ended up blurting out my worrys - she was great and very reassuring, she said they after about 18 months they normally would start looking into things and that I didn't need to worry.

Because i was upset she offered me 21 day blood test and referral for my mans little fella's to be tested.

Sending you a hug xxx

its such a stressful situation to be in. you seem to have a really nice doctor, I need to sort myself out with a GP then get the ball rolling I think. Have you started the 21 day bloods?

XX

I'm having them on this cycle as came on today. Im glad I spoke to her though as it feels like I'm taking some action.

Wishing you lots of luck xxx

Hi and welcome back Pretty. I would defo go and see your GP and explain the situation. It seems every practise is different and some send you for tests earlier than others, it cant hurt and you may get things moving.

Take Care

xxx

Hi Pretty, I remember you hun. :wave:

Hope you've been keeping well. :)

I agree with the above, definitely have a visit to the GP and explain your situation and family history too. Hope you get some answers soon. :hugs:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back