Fab maternity wear!

Nice clothes....shame they don't do them in my size :(

No, I have that problem too, but thought the link might be nice for some of us.
I really struggle to find clothes that fit well.
I'm an 18/20, I don't need fat clothes, I need pregnancy clothes!

Me too, I'm the same size as well. I'll probably end up wearing sizes larger rather than maternity wear as I haven't found anywhere that does them....well, not yet anyway!!

:hug:

peacoks does hun, I have a pair of size 18 jeans, plus a couple of tops with loads of room in them, some of their stuff ig a joint 18/20 and sometimes they actually do things in a 20.
I'm on the bigger size, but I find their things are good.

A lot of the high street stores do bigger sizes in maternity than they do in normal clothes, it's worth checking - new look for example does at least size 18 in maternity, and they're always more generous sizes too. Top wise I bought a load of non-maternity stuff from asda in the sale as they do massive sizes and my boobs are now putting me in 20-22s - I figured as long as they're stretchy/floaty and quite long they should last quite a while at any rate. Plus there's Rogers & Rogers at Matalan on the same basis too. I reckon you can get away with non-maternity in tops, but it's really worth hunting out maternity trousers, if you just carry on getting bigger sizes it makes you feel like a heifer cos the legs/arse are so big - maternity ones at least do make you feel pregnant!

Thanks for the link - there's some really nice dresses on there.
I need some maternity clothes for the summer when I'm too big to fit in my 'normal' clothes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back