F**king Brilliant! NOT!

Good luck for this afternoon, I'm sure you'll do great in any case.

thanks guys. i think they will check it was definately my waters too apparently, as they said i could have wet myself :blush: i was pretty sure it wasnt pee but i guess you never know! lol! i am going in at 4. so not long! im actually relieved and looking forward to whatever they decide. i am a little worried about induction but i feel quite good at keeping control of myself and if it hurts too much i will just ask for some pain relief lol! and i kinda figured i wont have my water birth, i didnt write a birth plan on purpose so i wouldnt be disappointed, but to tell the truth i would have liked a water birth. who knows i could go in and they may say everything is fine! grr! lol. bet you i get sent home having wet myself last night and then i have to go all the way to induction day on thursday x

I was sent to the maternity suite due to having to constantly wear pad's as constantly voiding urine (but couldnt stop it from happening) but also had pink staining on the pads too, so I was sent up to get checked to make sure my waters hadnt broken. They done a speculum and I had to cough twice and there wasnt any leakage of water, they also took a swab. You sound more like you know it's not urine but it is true you do never know but you can always tell the smell of urine. I was confused with mine as it didnt look like urine, was just all pink staining but I could still smell urine through it. Was very strange, especially when they put me on antibiotics for a uti or thrush,etc and my urine test and swab result came back 100% clear of anything. So god knows what was going on with me. I think you're going to be induced !! good luck hunny xx

Good Luck hun, my bp keeps going really high along with protein but always seems to go down !! Hope your bp and things fine when you get there but you get your baby soon :) xxx

Good luck with whatever happens. You have the right idea going in with an open mind. That's half the journey and it can't be long now till you have your baby daughter in your arms xx

good luck hun! thinking of you!!! xx dont worry about the induction! i had one and the excitement of knowing ytou get to meet your LO is wonderfull! i would say though, some of my contractions went 0ver 100% muscle tension, get your birth partner to monitor it but they literallyt reduced me to tears however the MW's turned the drip down and contractions went 'bacck' to normal!! Thinking of you and i know it sounds really funny and strange but enjoy every moment of the labour it really is beautiful! hope this really is it for you! Was just thinking about you today actually!!
xx

oh and pain relief is WONDERFUL i was 'officially' in labour for 5.5 hours when at the hospital and the middle 3 i have little recollection of i was so drugged up! x

I had the drip and enjoyed my birth so don't worry. Just think, you might be holding her tonight!

Oh, Lexi. I have been thinking about you a lot and hoped to come home, log on and see that you had your beautiful babe in your arms. It will happen, very soon I'm sure. Good luck, lovely and take care.

Hugz it wont be long now till u meet ur lil one
thinking of u
all the best

Best of luck chick, horrid set back for you tho :-( xxx

good luck hun! you will soon have that little girl in your arms!! :love:

good luck \i have ben induced twice and felt more in contro; with them than the natural labors. Also as someone else said some peope just dont feel contractions they are called silent labours, I myslef have them and only feel contrsctions at pushing stage. i am so excited you will have your ba soon.

Wishing you all the best Lexi, looking forward to hearing youve had your gorgeous lil one soon xxx

Hope everythings goin well 4 u chick x

Good luck Hun we are all thinking of you and can't wait for you to meet your little girl xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back