f**k it i'm having a wine

Kay Kay

Reaction score
10dpo today, have a sorta nagging feeling in my right ovary, other than that no symptoms at all. Caved and took a cheapie hpt and bfn so I'm gonna indulge in a wee cava! Haven't touched a drop of alcohol in over 4 weeks, but getting fed up with it. AF due on Tuesday, not expecting much. Think as each month passes I'm losing more and more hope. So I'm gonna pop that bubbly! Hope you guys are all ok x

Don't drink on an empty stomach, keep well hydrated and don't go too crazy and i'm sure you'll be fine ;)

It is nearly xmas afterall - i'm hoping for a couple of GnTs tomorrow :)

Ooh Fodor it and get totally p*ssed! Lol if it helps I caught for all of my 3 with alcohol in my system lol they reckon it helps relax you x lol enjoy your wine. X

Don't drink on an empty stomach, keep well hydrated and don't go too crazy and i'm sure you'll be fine ;)

It is nearly xmas afterall - i'm hoping for a couple of GnTs tomorrow :)

Ok mum! Lol. Had one and a half glasses and its going down nice. Had ma dinner and had loadsa water today you'll be pleased to hear! Not having too much cos I'm up early tomoro, errands to run and taking ny niece and nephew to the fair in town. Can't handle those lil rugrats wif a hangover! X

It is often said that i care too much - ungrateful sod ;)

Glad you're enjoying it :)

Enjoy :)

I've had a niggly feeling around my left ovary.....FX

I'd have a vino.....but my house is dry! :( xxx

12dpo and quite bloated :-( deffo a sign of AF. And I don't think this is an AF or preg sign but I noticed a helluva lot of hair in the plug hole after my shower this morning! Surprised I'm not bald! Anyone else noticed this as a sign of either? Clutchin at straws here. At least I'm busy for the rest of the day and will also be busy on tues when AF is due (got a fab girlie day planned) so will hopefully take my mind off it all.

If i get loads of hair in the plug it tends to be if i have been just throwing my hair up and therefore not brushing it very much :oooo:

ach girls i can't sleep and since about 9 o'clock tonight i've been feeling really down and on the verge of tears :cry:

my bloody cycles (no pun intended there) are so predictable, always get emotional like this a day or so before AF. could set my flamin' watch by it. i know it'll pass ladies but just feeling so helpless tonight. don't even know what i'm sad about, didn't have high hopes for this month anyway.

kept busy today, wrapped all my pressies, done my big shop for the party on sat and visited with the in laws and our friends (who have 2 adorable wee boys so that cheered me up a bit, well until we got in the car and I started to feel the 'fear'). arrgghhh I hate being a female sometimes!! how cruel of mother nature to make us go through all this AF crap for years on end but not actually let us get the benefit of them and get up the duff! :wall2: oh I'm really on a rant nowm sound like a right big wean! lol

i'm away to try and get some :nap: night xxx

Its ok to rant and rave x x x thats what we are here for x

Never forget, this WILL happen for u and it will be wonderful x x

Hugs and dust

M x x x

Sent from my AWESOME iPod touch using Tapatalk

Aw Kay Kay :hug:

Sorry you have a rough night - you're not out yet xx

hope your feeling a little better today kay kay xxxxx

thanks ladies, little better today, no AF yet but sure she's on her way xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online