i'm having a ......

dee

Reaction score
It's a Boy i just had my 20 week scan and found out i'm having a Son, now i can put some colour in his nursery :lol:

I found out i have a low lying placenta its about 1 and a half cm away from my cervix but they say it could move i have to go back in Jan for another scan to check :cry: hope it moves :?

then i found out that the baby's kidney's are dilated just a little more than they should be so i have to go for a scan in Dec and if there is no change or they have become worse i have to go to Sheffield, by this time i'm getting really worried but i guess i just have to wait and see, i hope everything turns out ok :cry:

hiya dee!

A boy! lovely!, i'm having a boy too!, any poss names ?

i can't wait till i have my 22 week scan!, should be having it around the 10th nov!, seems like forever since i last saw him, which has been quite a long time i suppose (saw him last at 11 weeks + 3).
I've been looking at all these scan fotos posted by people who are like u and are at the same point as me!, at least that way i can imagine what he's like!.

as for placentas, and dilated kidneys!, wish i could help, this is my first baby and have no idea bout anything really haha,

have u been feeling your son? i got my first kicks at about 18 weeks, now i can't get enough of them hehe, watching tum at the moment is certainly more interesting then strictly come dancing haha.

anyway better be off
xxxxxxxxx

hey hun, can't sleep. Thought i'd send you some post and tell you try not to worrry, i know it must be hard but everything will be fine. we're here if you need us so keep your chin up hun if you can.

CONGRATULATIONS ON FINDING OUT YOUR HAVING A BABY BOY!!!

Hope everything goes well.

take care
love Amanda & Bump
xxxxxxxxxxx

hi hun congratulations on having a boy sorry you have had some worrying news i hope all goes well for you and remember we are all here for you big hugs to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations on your litle boy Dee!

I too have a low lying placeta, and I too have to go back in January to get a re-scan to check it has moved. When the sonagrapher first told me, I went into a bit of a panic - but she was very reassuring that it is quite common and not to panic - thats why we have to go back in Jan so they can make sure its moved ready for us to give birth ouch. lol

With the Kidneys I havent any info on this - have you tried asking any of the girls on the 3rd trimester forum or rung your midwife? Tell her youve been to your scan and its making you worry about what they said.

Let us know how you get on. Try not to worry too much - and give the midwife a call.

L x

thanx ladies i have appointment with midwife tomorrow so i will ask her about my baby's kidneys, also i'm feeling a lot of presure just above my pubic bone and having lots of pain when i walk so i have a lot to ask her.....

as for the placenta thanx for the reasurance i feel a little better knowing others are going through the same thing and having the same worries.

i'll post again and let you know how i get on with midwife tomorrow..

hope everyone is having a care free pregnancy :D

Glad youve got an appointment - hope it reassures you.

Let us know how you get on

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back