Eyebrows

This might be a supid question but what is threading???

This might be a supid question but what is threading???

i tweeze, i HATE my eyebrows tho- or that is- i would do if i had some grr lol they are so thin and sparse u cant even see them from across the room so i hav to draw them on!

i started doing it when i was 13 and i think i just got carried away. regret it now, whenever i try to grow them back they wont grow properly- they wont get thicker but a couple of single, randomly placed hairs grow- nowhere near my eyebrow so i hav to pluck them! :x

if melissa wants to do hers at 13 i'd rather pay for her to go to a salon so she dont cock it up like i did! :lol:

i tweeze, i HATE my eyebrows tho- or that is- i would do if i had some grr lol they are so thin and sparse u cant even see them from across the room so i hav to draw them on!

i started doing it when i was 13 and i think i just got carried away. regret it now, whenever i try to grow them back they wont grow properly- they wont get thicker but a couple of single, randomly placed hairs grow- nowhere near my eyebrow so i hav to pluck them! :x

if melissa wants to do hers at 13 i'd rather pay for her to go to a salon so she dont cock it up like i did! :lol:

Hi

I used to tweeze but i sucka t doing them the last month ive gotten them tweezed and im finally gettiong a nice shape to them :D

Hi

I used to tweeze but i sucka t doing them the last month ive gotten them tweezed and im finally gettiong a nice shape to them :D

i tweeze mine when i find the time to do it,always thought waxing was more painful than tweezing :think: maybe i should give waxing a go :)

i tweeze mine when i find the time to do it,always thought waxing was more painful than tweezing :think: maybe i should give waxing a go :)

I votes tweeze, although I do occasionally get them waxed. I always seem to end up with a MASSIVE plook if I get them waxed though!

:think:

xxx

I votes tweeze, although I do occasionally get them waxed. I always seem to end up with a MASSIVE plook if I get them waxed though!

xxx

I've been and had them waxed they look and feel miles better!

Hardest part was getting my big pregnant ass up on the couch!

LaineyG said:

xxx

yep i come out in spots where i'm waxed...which stay there longer than the hair stays away so tweeze for me...must do mine tonight

I got mine threaded once and it was brilliant! But I don't know anywhere near where I live that does threading. I wax at home because I don't have the patience to tweeze. Stick on sticker. Pull off. Repeat for other brow. Done :D

I tweeze because I am too paranoid to get them waxed, I'm scared they take off too much and I end up looking permanently shocked!!! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back