im really worried

caz86

Reaction score
hi girls i was wonderin if some1 could plz help me. i been feelin like im pregnant rite i got all the symtoms had a period of blood spottin now ive taken a test was neg now today i got spotting again?? i dunno wots goin on plzzzzzzzzz help
:pray:

or 15 if u count the 2days of spotting i had before the 2 days of light bleeding

:hug: Sounds like AF is starting hon if that's where you are in your cycle. Sorry babes :hug:

Oh sorry, I though you said 13dpo. I get the odd bleed around ov' and one month i thought AF had started then it vanished. I have had all my blood work done but other then low progesterone all is good.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

However I would get bd'ing if I were you, it may be a hormone shift due to ov'ing soon.

well girls just got back from the docs she sed it doesnt sound like anything bad she thinks im pregnant have to drop a wee sample down in the morning if that comes back neg i had to have a blood test as wee doesnt always pic up the pregnancy hormone so sounds promiceing we'll see how it goes
thanks girls
xxxxxx

hi girls i was wonderin if some1 could plz help me. i been feelin like im pregnant rite i got all the symtoms had a period of blood spottin now ive taken a test was neg now today i got spotting again?? i dunno wots goin on plzzzzzzzzz help
:pray:

or 15 if u count the 2days of spotting i had before the 2 days of light bleeding

:hug: Sounds like AF is starting hon if that's where you are in your cycle. Sorry babes :hug:

Oh sorry, I though you said 13dpo. I get the odd bleed around ov' and one month i thought AF had started then it vanished. I have had all my blood work done but other then low progesterone all is good.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

However I would get bd'ing if I were you, it may be a hormone shift due to ov'ing soon.

well girls just got back from the docs she sed it doesnt sound like anything bad she thinks im pregnant have to drop a wee sample down in the morning if that comes back neg i had to have a blood test as wee doesnt always pic up the pregnancy hormone so sounds promiceing we'll see how it goes
thanks girls
xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back