extreme toothache ...

scandicmum85

Reaction score
I have got toothache for 5 days now and it just dont get bettr, it started with bad mouth ulcer and now its all over my left side especially in one of the tooth, been taking two paracetmol today as my gland is swollen too, going to dentist tomorrow, just don't know how many paracetamol is safe to take for the baby ? im in so much pain right now :(

Paracetamol is fine to take as you would when you're not pregnant hun. Hope all is ok FX x

sounds like an infection . . . hope it all goes ok at the dentist x

oh i sufferd from tooth ache on my first baby and it was so painful id say its more painful then birth because it wont go away at least when u have baby the pain has gone lol its just one of them things that pregnant woman get x

Hi girls, thanks .. went to dentist today and got infection in a wisdome tooth, and the other wisedome tooth is overgrown and causing mouth ulcers so been unlucky lol, on antibiotocs now and removing teeth next week, at least I know what cause the pains now xx

I had to get wisdom teeth out when pregnant last time too. Well they took out one when pregnant and the other 3 after son born cos I needed to have general anasthaetic. Think just one of those thing that can happen when pregnant. I'm suffering for 3 weeks now with the worst headaches due to sinusitis and doc only given me nasal spray and paracetomol with steaming my face.....its not working and I am so down with the pain..... I can sympathise with you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back